Here is how to fix the graphic downscale advantage

This was fixed 20 years ago in games like the original Operation Flashpoint (now called ArmA Cold War Crisis).
So if someone has to turn down graphics because they need FPS, then instead of removing objects, just make those objects still (static). That way people do not gain an advantage by turning their graphical settings all the way to low against others who don’t have that way.

Worst thing is that many of those that do turn down their settings dont actually need to… They just do it to get the advantage.

1 Like

Even with the graphics not turned down I was told you can see shadows on the roof above you in the warehouses

1 Like

For those who have top spec pc’s but turn it all the way down to get an advantage, I have a solution…

Trade me. Lol.

I want it to look good. Your rig can make it look good.
You want it all the way down to the lowest. My rig can manage that for you.

No need to waste resources…

2 Likes

Yep… I got mostly maxed out graphics, and I can see where the pred is on the roof all the time. Also, if the Pred is spurting the green stuff, it shows through the roof.

It’s complete bullshit. All things considered the predator clearly isn’t meant to actually hunt in this game, fireteams can complete the tasks in 5 minutes or less, they can spot you above them on the roof even if you are stealthy, it’s hack and slash. There’s nothing wrong with that either but the pred is meant to be tactical and observant, unless the fireteam split up or run off solo and they are coordinated, you are up shit creek without a paddle. They really should have an option to do private matches with extended time limit or no time limit at all. Reinforcements respawn with all their kit back making your picking of them off one at a time redundant

1 Like

Also… in general FT got way too much resources. Medkits and Ammo Crates spawn all over the place, whereas piggies are nowhere to be found 70% of the time.
Not to mention that Support and Assault can easily carry Medkits and Ammo Bags as well.