Hey guess, with the next DLC apparently being a female hunter, just wanted to speculate.

Apparently Dutch said she looked ornate and almost Egyptian so it seemed will be getting some sort of “princess” or “noblewoman” amongst Yautja with an Egyptian design which is pretgy cool. And I noticed everybody saying that she’s likely the “Cleo” predator class that was leaked which is pretty neat if I’d say so myself. I just wanna talk with you guys and ask what you think she might come with and/or what would you like her to come with, in the forms of perks, weapons, gears, or whatever.

1 Like

I want her perks and stats to be top tier and higher than Berzerkers strong hold on Health but probably dismissive on stamina like the lower tier just so it is more of a challenge for her to use weapons correctly rather than being a bunny hopper.
I really want her to have a special bow that outshines all the rest. Maybe an arrow type that throws out the fire sparks like the wristlauncher does.
If they are going to add a whip they really should get on it with her.
I feel her gears should be high enough to include Med kit, audio decoy and a bear trap but if she has something special that be nice.

Let’s imagine a special throwing of a horde of insects that eat at her victims like scarabs.

1 Like

An additional .25% of a stat bar and another shitty melee weapon. Probably a khopesh.

Exciting.
Great hire me illfonic.

Mmm. Not bad! I was thinking that they could start adding 1-3 special perks that come with each DLC just to further emphasize a specialty with the class.

1 Like

Oh! A khopesh? I am not familiar with that? Is that like an Egyptian weapon?

1 Like

hmm…yeah bout that. Where it goes above and beyond the simple elder sword. But i guess if you can arm it, it would certainly by that “optional” weapon for me.

My bad @MassImpact124 Mass, meant to reply with this to @Finessology

Egyptian themed or Egyptian mythology themed weapons and all thst would be pretgy damn cool.

Concussive scarab bombs! Throw them at an opponent or place them somewhere. If they’re placed and anything steps into the radius they’re knocked back and disoriented.

Or if thrown at an opponent and it does attach, you’ll get the knocked away and disoriented status but if you’re next to team mates then the effects catches them all.

1 Like

I am trying to envision what her Predlocks will be like. I hope they’re cool. My favorite is definitely Valkyrie’s but hopefully hersneill be as cool or even better.

Cleopatra would be a very fitting name for an Egyptian themed huntress

Right off the bay, hyena masks arent that different from yautja bio masks.

1 Like

As mentioned, everyone is sure Cleo is short for Cleopatra which will be this Egyptisn themed predator. I can’t say I agree but what I can say is "we’ll see what she is."lol

I’m not very good at gaslighting am I?
😅

The Egyptian pantheon is heavily inspired by animals. So I am thinking that, just like the Alpha Hunter’s mask, this Huntresses’ mask will be based off one of the Gods.

I think Bast, who was the lion Goddess of protection. But I guess we have to wait s few more weeks to find out.

What’s that?😶

Trying to pull a fast one

As if I were a psychic or have some kind of insider knowledge on what the next Predator class will be 😂

Even though I do have insider knowledge

As does anyone that frequents the forums and catches wind of the many leaked dlcs

1 Like

Oh. Mm-kay😶