"Hidden" Cosmetics

Hmmm - interesting 👁️👄👁️

Oh! It looks like the Epic Exclusive shader.
You get this from the Deluxe edition

True, I haven’t looked at that shader yet

If you look at the 4 month old release date trailer, there are 3 armor styles that aren’t present in the game. An all red one on Berserker, a red and cyan one for scout, and another pattern for scout as well.

More hidden content would be nice :)

That’s not a skin, that’s how the mask looks when it’s damaged and nearly destroyed.

3 Likes

Thanks I didnt know that

I’ve got a tactical “Violet” one. It’s very shiny purple. Thought it was the only one.

1 Like

I just now got the Bobcat trophy unlocking field lockers (the one I wanted most). Its just luck of the draw. just keep purchasing large quantities of lockers and youre bound to get one/something else sooner or later.

1 Like

could it have been from damage done to the preds biomask? Like, right before the mask gets destroyed and falls off and is still attached to it’s face, it will look all burnt and damaged. Also, after so much damage, the eye coverings of the mask will be gone. So the predators eyes can be seen thru the mask eye holes

2 Likes

I replied all late saying the same thing you said lol

1 Like

Play private FT matches solo. Spend run objectives and you have plenty of time to hunt VT. Bring UAV scanner to make it easier. You’ll level up faster and score tons of VT shortly. Enjoy!

1 Like

There’s lots of hidden trophies. Only available in lockers. There was a whole thread about it. Think it was called Legendary trophy hunters or something. There were some pics on it.

2 Likes

That is actually a visual glitch, caused by the predator being cloaked at the end of the match.

2 Likes

Love the cinder shader burnt crispy.!

Like 2 or so updates ago, they said that we could now get the Jh87 helm. There is also animal skulls, nunchucks, a broken Persian blade, and I think some sort of African spear. There’s a lot of hidden predator trophies. It’s pretty cool

1 Like

I didn’t know that glitch was because the Predator was cloaked
Thanks for the info

2 Likes

And to get them, its a matter of just trying over and over with the field lockers right?

1 Like

Here is a list of the trophies
unknown
Not sure if Human Skull or Human Spine are actually obtainable in Field Lockers

1 Like

wow never knew that. That it was damage to the mask. Thanks for the info dawg

1 Like

Yeah. It’s honestly up to luck. Since I’ve got to 150, I’ve had to open over 300, 120 in one go one time, and didn’t get anything. Since JH87 remains my favorite predator, I am trying real hard to save up enough so that I can buy a bunch of loot boxes and hopefully get his helmet

1 Like