"Hidden" Cosmetics

I don’t see anyone else talking about this so I will because not many people seem to be aware of their existence.
There are “Hidden” Cosmetics that you can unlock through the loot boxes.
The first one I got was a knife called the “Gutter”. It’s a cosmetic knife for my Fireteam members.
I’ve seen one guy get King Willy’s sword as a Trophy for the Predator.
Another guy I played with said that his friend got a Flintlock pistol which is also from Predator 2 at the end.

I wonder what other kinds of hidden cosmetics there are.
This gives me hope that there is other hidden things in this game.

12 Likes

That’s really cool rngesus hates me so I probably won’t get any of those for a long time XD

4 Likes

With the stuff that was hidden in Friday the 13th, I wouldn’t be surprised. When I unlocked the Gutter I was like, “Wtf is this?!” I also saw on Reddit that people unlocked hidden trophies that could apparently be worn on their Predator? I’m unsure. Read about a Viking axe and the Flintlock pistol too. Also saw that there was a legendary drop where someone got the Predator 87 mask. JUST the mask. Rather than the entire preorder bonus ensemble. I think there’s a lot we don’t know yet, which is pretty exciting.

But man, I’ve unlocked SO MANY lockers and I feel like majority of the time it’s just duplicates, lmao.

2 Likes

I’ve unlocked the Fiery Gutter cosmetic so far and the Wolf Skull for Predator :p

5 Likes

Oh apparently there is a flintlock pistol pred cosmetic trophy

2 Likes

Ikr sooo many duplicates :/

1 Like

Doesn’t really bother me because the lockers I do buy I pretty much get back all the currency I spend on lockers

2 Likes

Well, I’m happy for you, haha. I’m certainly not complaining, it just seems a bit harder than I’d expect. Can’t wait to unlock more. 😎

I know the feelin

The ones I know are: Ottoman sword, viking axe, cobra sword, flintlock, and the animal skulls

I hope there is more of these, like a alien tail dagger, a roman sword, broken samurai sword, etc.

2 Likes

With EE’s l wonder how many EE’s are in the map, i know ive seen the skinned bodies on overgrowth from Predator 1987

I’ve gotten a couple:
[click to Zoom in]

Mind you this is after opening over 1,000 crates for sure now.

4 Likes

I’ve seen a predator with a mask skin like he was burn. It was so fucking cool

1 Like

omfg finally, it’s adorable

3 Likes

Man, I’m rank 100 and haven’t gotten a single hidden cosmetic and it’s harder to get lockers now cause I’m not ranking up anymore so I have to save up my currency I think the level cap needs to be raised :(

1 Like

There is a broken samurai sword.

1 Like

pssssttt…
wanna hear a secret?

save ~20,000V - purchase crates down to 10,000 - don’t go below that. If you’re level 100, you’ll be getting enough credits to continue buying crates indefinitely. See:

Also, on-topic:
my 2nd ever Mythical… feelssadman

7 Likes

I’ll give this a try thanks for the tip 👍
Also that shader looks sick as hell!

1 Like

Happy to help!
It works 10/10 of the time once you have majority of the purply pinks and pinks - might take a little bit at the start. I started doing this from lvl 90 with ~34,000v and then lvl 100 with around the same. Now it works with 20k
Best of luck :)

2 Likes

The Youtuber Cartoonz has a hidden Predator armor pattern in his most recent video. I compared it to out here in game.