High Ping as Predator?

Anyone else experiencing this? My ping is anywhere from 4-30 at a given time and out of no where today my ping has been above 200+ every game. Making it literally unplayable as predator.

2 Likes

Happened to me yesterday a lot, however this is unrelated but at one point one of my brothers decided to download 4 games simultaneously and my ping went well over 2000 for 2 minutes. Next thing I knew my predator started to fly up to the sky T-posing with predlocks going ballistic, would’ve been funny as hell if I wasn’t pissed that it nearly cost me a good match.

2 Likes

😂😂😂 that’s awesome! My last match toned down around 50ms so I guess I’ll see how things go. The last two literally 200+ cost me both games. I couldn’t do anything and the fire team jumped me quick couldn’t even fight back.

1 Like

I have 30 ping and sometimes the game put me in some lobby in which I have 120 but not more and stable. It is still playble for me.

Ping seems to be stabilizing for me finally. Anything 200+ on this game is unbearable. Just teleporting everywhere

1 Like

Same thing happens to me with fireteam. At one point I had a ping of 999m/s. It’s unbearable. Has anyone a solution for this?