Hilarious Post-Match

Went up against what was probably team of 3 and 1 random (3 OWLF, 1 Dutch, could have been a team of 2 because 1 of the OWLF didn’t have a mic, but played really well, so I’m inclined to think he was in the group).
I was using my base hunter build, I toyed with them a lot, and ended up with the last 3 being the group 3 (all ran OWLF), and they got to the chopper, and I proceeded to slaughter them all.
After the winning screen, they literally gave me a pred “professional critique” esq. type thing. They said (I’m obviously paraphrasing here) that my pred looked really clean (photo attached below), took them out really good at the start, but then got cocky and let them get to the chopper before killing them.

Absolutely hilarious to hear, but in retrospect a lot of what they said was actually true, I went tryhard/sweat at first, but then just got cocky and toyed with them for a while, so it was actually helpful. I used to review footage of when I lost to see what mistake I made (it helped a lot, highly recommended!), but it was nice to get a FT perspective on a match that I won.

I unfortunately was not recording, and my mic was charging, but, If any of you guys that were in that group see this, GGs and thanks for the review! If I had to critique the FT, I would say push more when I am low/sw and when I just get back from healing from second wind, as 1. I play more defensively, and 2. You have a much better chance of killing me then because I either am in second wind or can’t have it as an escape route. Good Game guys!

Here’s a photo of the build I’m using.

2 Likes

Where the fuck is my picture

1 Like

Uhh, well it’s there now, and that’s what matters!
This is also why I shouldn’t make forum thingys when I’m running on 3 hours of sleep for the last 48 hours.