Hiring for Illfonic

The playerbase have been working for them since the beta , somebody has to play test the game and report what causes the bugs .

1 Like

images (8)

Don’t go over to the Illfonic side guys

It won’t end well

1 Like

But I wanna make lore characters and help them out things they possibly don’t know in Predator lore 🥺

1 Like

THEYRE GONNA USE YOU FOE YOUR KNOWLEDGE

ONCE THEY GET WHAT THEY WANT FROM YOU THEY WILL CAST YOU ASIDE

1 Like

……it wouldn’t be the first time if that was the case owo

1 Like

Who hurt you

1 Like

A lot of people -3-

2 Likes

MUSTAFARRRRRR

1 Like

Then hurt them back with careful, methodical manipulation to expose who they really are to their friends and family. Then you let them do the rest. Trust me, it’s super satisfying to slowly destroy someone like that after they do something to you. Essentially, play the long con so that no one wins except yourself.

People are insanely predictable.

1 Like

I’m honestly past it, the people that screwed me over I no longer bat a eye to Bc I made a community from my channel that respect one another and they respect what I do in and out of my channel. As tempting as revenge sounds I’m honestly over it and they will soon meet their consequences soon. When they do I’ll be there in the best seats in the house watching the dumpster fire implode

2 Likes

Ooooh in the community. I thought you meant irl lmao. My bad.

Give into you anger and hatred! Let the dark side flow through you! But seriously good on you for being the better person in the scenario!

3 Likes

NO YOU KILL THEM!…with kindness lol 😂

Atta boi

1 Like

Doesn’t this sentence contradict…itself?

Oh no it was irl and in the community, but I just decided to make my own little Predator Nerd Community. But yeah I’m not gonna look for trouble or cause it, they can do it once they are caught red handed.

1 Like

No it’s believing in Justice

Justice? In what way? Through legal proceedings? Because anything outside of that would either be karma or revenge? 😁

1 Like

Ya

1 Like