Hiring for Illfonic

Here quit your bitching and help develop the game and fix it, no sense in whining and complaining about it, everyday it’s the same thing, but as the community we know what’s wrong, so let’s get it done!

https://www.illfonic.com/careers/

3 Likes

Alright I’m joining the team and I’ll make the best fucking shaders you’ll see in your life just you watch. You all want that black shader you’ve been begging for so long? You got it. I’ll throw in a yellow and black wasp shader too. Hell I’ll even give you more my little pony colours and why you ask? Because I’m the shader king baby!

6 Likes

Really? Cuz I want night mare moon black not Luna color

1 Like

Whatever you want you can have it. Shader King is a generous king that’ll give everyone any shader they want

1 Like

If anyone is stupid enough to work for such a company that doesn’t care, solely because they are displeased with the game, have at it.

laughs in pre medicine

Once I’ve worked as a doc I think I’ll pursue politics. Supreme Chancellor Of The Republic sounds good.

3 Likes

Oh I change my mind I want Pony of Shadows black

1 Like

1 Like

Consider it done

1 Like

1 Like

They want triple A experience in all fields or you will be paid like a janitor

Whaaaaaat? Somebody’s gotta make the shaders people want. Who better than the shader king?

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

If I apply and work at IllFonic I’m copy pasting Star Wars stuff into this. Get ready for preds with lightsabers and shoulder blasters, and ft with lightshanks & blasters. On geonosis, kashyyyk, naboo, kamino, felucia, umbara, & many more classic maps.

2 Likes

Good, every alien species gets a plasma weapon or sword and all we got was a shiv

I fail to see the down side of this

1 Like

Can you also let us equip both warpaint and damage at the same time?

1 Like

Bout time they hire. Hopefully we can get some good people in.

1 Like

These are all positions related to creating interactive and intuitive content. I’m gonna hope that means they’re looking to improve Arcadeggedon significantly. Since there’s only a small team working on PHG rn, I wouldn’t get your hopes up. But Idk, maybe I’m wrong and they’re hiring for the PHG team.

1 Like