Hit detection while leaping

Would be awesome for Predators to have either a choice to clamber into the tree, or continue the momentum of a leap to continue on your way!

Especially during those leaps where you can’t necessarily see where or how many tree branches are in the path of your leap.

Or is there a way to cancel predator jumps if the path goes through a tree branch?

Would be cool!

@OldKingHamlet @Courier

5 Likes

They should just rework leaps but they won’t so make snipers projectile with travel time.

intiating predkour practically teleports you to the base of the tree already it barely works, pred just flies in a direction with his arms out in a single frame of animation

2 Likes

True.

Another idea bites the dust :(

I saw someone on the forums recommend a feature where the Pred would automatically climb a branch if he leaps into it. I think that would be really cool

2 Likes

Or just make it so that the pred goes through most branches, I’m tired of feeling like a pinball just trying to get from point A to B. Also make it so you have to hold down X to climb a tree or or branch instead of being launched onto a tree because the prompt happened to catch the corner of your screen when all you want to do is jump.

2 Likes

That would be really awesome

1 Like

You are certainly a ball , just not a pinball

1 Like

What kind of ball are we talking about here? Basketball? dodgeball?….billiards?

1 Like

A testicle

1 Like

Hardy yet sensitive hmm describes the preds in this game.

6 Likes

And a certain ft

1 Like

Yeah it’s @Fire obviously.

3 Likes

Yep how’s u guess

57477761-4442-467E-AAE8-A410F6938E3A

3 Likes

I switched jump/branch interact to R3 while keeping jump mapped to x. Works much better and I only enter trees when I want to, makes melee combat flow much more smoothly.

2 Likes

I have that for my primary weapon switch. If I were to make it for tree climbing I’d probably end up accidentally climbing more trees than I do now.

2 Likes

laughs in weapon wheel using peasant

2 Likes