Honest Question - please give honest answers

So, I am thinking of getting myself a pro controller for Christmas.

Specifically this one right here:
https://www.alternate.de/Razer/Wolverine-V2-Gamepad/html/product/1692361?sug=Razer%20gamepad

This controller would allow for faster shooting by using to switchers below for the triggers.

So, would this be an exploit in your eyes?

Thanks in advance for answering.

1 Like

Looks

Noice

I’d get it

Same. My current one is a robo white Xbox controller from the S Series.

And this would be quite close to the best elite/pro gamer controller out right now.

Just worried of getting called an exploiter for using it and allowing me to change the trigger sensitivity.
But then again, the thing is allowed in tournament’s.
So …

4 Likes

🤣🤣🤣🤣
At least it was an honest opinion.

2 Likes

Yeah everything that gives you an advantage over others on this game is an exploit, even if others can’t do better than you when they try using the same advantage.

… no it’s not. Play with whatever controller you want.

Drinking caffeine is an exploit to some people.

1 Like

Indeed or pot

It wont help for PHG. Thats for sure.Thegame isnt even on this console.

nothing will help u without aim assist or hacking controller software vs pc players

how is an xbox player playing PHG? Dude just some random bloke who stumbled on this frum asking about an xbox controller and everyone like “yes tis goo”.

1 Like

seems troll

fufu

Well, the controller has pabbles that when switched will change the trigger movement to the point where it will recognise input but not further.
That would make the trigger equal to a mouse button click.
Seen best here: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/894197004564045826/898970715007627294/video0.mov

For that price, I would just buy a good mouse tbh. You’ll never have the accuracy with controller as you have while using a mouse.

1 Like

I get that. Though my personal preference is a controller. I feel much more comfortable playing with it than with a mouse and keyboard.
And I actually have a quite good accuracy with it. I hit a lot of my snipers.

1 Like

Using hardware or software for remapping you buttons is not an exploit. We do it all the time. I have all actions mapped to buttons on my mouse.

I’m actually on pc and you can plug in any controller you want on pc. Hence why I have Xbox controls displayed when playing. Would be the same if I would plug in a PS4/PS5 controller.
And the Razer Wolverine V2 is made like an Xbox controller, so, for me it would change much handling wise.

1 Like