Hope Fireteam Aliens is like

This

Have you played World War Z?
It’s a carbon copy of that. You stand at the end of a hallway and just hold the trigger for 4 hours & collect gun skins.

Alien Isolation is amazing and you disgrace it comparing it Aliens FT.
That game is supposed to be out in a month or two and they’re radio silent minus like 1 interview, posting two peices of concept art and nothing at any of the game showcases.

Pretty sure this is just a checkmark on their resume since they’ve got 0 other games under their belt.
The Hadley’s Hope game got scrapped for this low effort bs they didnt even bother to tack on a crap pvp mode to keep it alive 3 months like Colonial Marines.
Atleast illfonic put themselves out there with their own original concept.

1 Like

I meant the experience brah, I wanna be scared unlike what this game has begun, can’t even walk in the woods being scared when I got a gang of yahoo’s gun blazing like tropic thunder lol

1 Like

its a multiplayer horde shooter not a horror game

just another gang of yahoos

Already downing the game it’s not even here yet

this is all from the IGN video and interview

its not a horror game its 12 coop horde missions. The endgame is match modifiers. no pvp, no live service.

deja vu is what it is.

Did you see the announcement of a new World War z game?

1 Like

Another game pushed out to be tested on paying fans , the joys 🤨

@Finessology @Arnie.schwarzewigger @rrturok @ElderPreddy

If you think this game is going to be anything but hey Guys and Gals lets go destress after playing whatever multiplayer online sweat fest game we have been playing and kill some dumbie ai for a cpl hours then you expectations are too high!!!

However my expectations for the evil dead game comeing out where low when I thought it was to be another beatem up hack and slash kinda games, but with there announcement of pvp asymmetrical online mode They have been rasied a tad

2 Likes

Yeah its along the 4v1 lines , if you play as the deadites you can possess things to attack the team with , looks pretty fun if they can pull it off

1 Like

It also looks like if you kill them with a deadite the player you killed switches sides and it is now a 2v3 so on and so forth but im sure if you die as a deadite unless you are the main demon you die!! So you might be able to level the playing fir!!

Im a huge Evil Dead fan they my cult classic That I watch in sick days!!! Shoot i even enjoy the remake with the Girl Ash and the fact she was a drug addict

1 Like

The remake wasn’t bad if you separated it from the originals . I remember it was rumoured that Sean william Scott was talked about for playing ash early on , but then they changed it I guess? I think he would have nailed the role .

The evil deads are great movies for what they were .

1 Like

Who summons me

I’m stoked for the first person view coming to wwz

2 Likes