Hotfix ?!

well yeah, but i mean i like this game but i could still moan about it ALL DAY LONG!

not many people call a shop to tell them everything was fine with their order…

But everyone does when somethings wrong so…

That fact there are some pos reviews is very good IMO

1 Like

I have, but still mostly positive (77%) is still good from all reviews (bad and good). At this point I am checking every day to see if price maybe drops so I can move from Epic to Steam.

You can usually get steam games pretty cheap if you look around enough . Might take a few weeks but its why I got a pc in the first place . Hunt for cheap keys and save money .

The positive reviews are alot of people who already had the game , the new players mostly point out the issues this game has alot of issues , like alot of games . But if people bury their heads in the sand it will never change .

People can love it or hate it , but negative views at this point aren’t unwarranted. As much as I dislike the devs and their handling of the IP? I did have fun at points and wouldn’t be against buying it again if they fix the thing . If they didn’t hold out in the first year , they practically had day one players fund the first year to then maybe drop the skins people thought they would get in the first year. There was alot of shady shit . It looks more like the loyal base of players were made to hold out until they went to steam