Hotfix ?!

Patch note 2.19 gone from the main menu
So
Any update coming soon ?!

1 Like

omg

1 Like

Getting rid of the hiding places before Fantasma finds them. Thanks @Thunder-Cats lol

2 Likes

They’re nerfing the disk

1 Like

I hope it’s for matchmaking. Got one lobby in 40 minutes. Keeps going back to matchmaking after it says connecting 🤨

1 Like

Say it isn’t so!

But I do hope they fix the invisible chopper crash & fire in Airstrip.

Also I hope they fix the reinforcement teleportations in Airstrip. It’s dangerous to reappear half way across the map!

2 Likes

I hope so it’s been super hard to get in any matches I even with a lab cable I’m sure this is because we are getting a ton of new players which is good but it would be awesome to be able to play the game most of the time I have to go into privates and invite people

2 Likes

The peak steam player count is…

275 players!

Maybe they should stop catering to this crowd and focus on Playstation

4 Likes

I’d thought there would be more lol.

1 Like

It’ll spike when it goes on sale. No one likes full price on steam

Guys its may the 4th. They are adding sith predators and jedi FT. 😁😁

2 Likes

I wanna see a Yoda Predator.

“Candy you want. Hmm?”

3 Likes

If they do a Star Wars event I shall forgive them for all of their transgressions.

And even buy the $20 DLC.

2 Likes

They could give us Mando’s helmet for example, they had it before in the game before they removed it.

Of course , they had a year of people playing the game to have a fair idea about it , a number of the steam players are probably people who already owned it on epic aswell. Considering alot of the reviews were from them

I still hope the main reason is the price. Only 275 players peak in almost a week is very bad, but the rating for the game on steam is 77% positive on 117 reviews.

1 Like

steam players gradually increasing its good to see.

Im giving them the chance to learn the game instead of just raping them off the go.

Hopfully more prey will come to the hunting grounds!

I’m pro rape. RAPID FIRE SMART DISK BITCH!!

If you read some of the positive reviews? Some aren’t so positive