How about an ability to carry off and hang up a downed team member, so they couldn't be revived?

They can just make it so the commando is still alive, but the bleed out time really slow once pred picks up or hangs a commando.

1 Like

I highly doubt we’d get skinning animations no ones even been skinned onscreen and its probably a long ridiculous process. Carry an FT or get some kind of snare trap and call it a day.

Well it’s not like the spine and skull removal happens at a realistic speed. Maybe he can just Pyramid Head pull the skin off.

On a serious note, I think hanging snares could work. Set on the ground in a circle by a tree and when they run through that spot they get yoinked up by an ankle. Look at feet to escape same as the other trap… we’ll almost the same, you’ll look up.

1 Like

Lol that scene still sticks with me, weird seeing skin come off like paper. That and rdr2. Maybe wouldn’t be too bad, scraps of FT all over the place.

1 Like

I know, I totally would XDDDDDDDDDD

Its an interesting idea.
Though against quick claims.
I personally cant see it being used.
Quick claiming can get you shot and in second wind.
Picking up someone and risking stamina and speed to carry, would for sure get you in second wind.

Especially with some ft hunting the predator down instead of the opposite.

However, the wire snap snare is a solid go.
It could open up the Ft to making mistakes.
Now that there are three Ft on the ground.
And one hanging in a tree.

Im sure there would be a struggle keybind to the Ft.
To struggle out of the snare trap, but it could do fall damage at the cost.

On that note.
To bring back the pick up Ft and carry.
It would be cool if you could pick up a killed Ft body. Or AI body.
Hang them from a tree.
And cause a moral stat decrease when FT look at it or stand in its radius.

Maybe being in the corpse radius causes a decrease in aim stability.
Or causes helusinations.

This way you can use the hanging corpse as an effect trap. Or a way to control areas and turf.

It might be best to use AI for this.
But, hang the corpse in a camp and let the debuff take effect to ‘inder’ their efforts.
Slow em down.

But thats just my thoughts on it anyways.
Doubt we’ll see anything like that at this time.

1 Like