“How are you missing?”...

…You tell me man, you tell me…

9 Likes

Move it to Big report
@Courier @OldKingHamlet

Regardless, it sucks that the arrow just went right through them like that

Happening since patch 1.7

They really need to fix that one and if they are up to fixing, they really need to fix traps from activating if you throw it on an individual.

1 Like

I can’t believe i heard someone use a robovoice!! DId you hear it too? Couldnt have been a “glitch” @ 0:29…
times like this i want to hear a Taunt wheel option that has simple words like that so that we can use.

I mean not for nothing I’d probably have the same reaction as him.
Agree though post it up in bug reports.

“Grey back is my original predator, hes da best hunter, neh neh neh”

WHO COULDNT HIT THE DAMN SIDE OF A BARN.
You bring shame to the predators.

Lol I knew the arrows always went left of the dot but this is ridiculous.

3 Likes

How it be sometimes
1 Like

Bollocks

Rofl

This is exactly what happened to me on the map: EXCAVATION, when one of the members FT was standing on a rock I was standing in front of him with a bow I was aiming at his head. When I fired the bow, my arrow flew through his head as if through it. It didn’t hit him in the head at all

Crouched hit boxes were supposedly fixed

Now time to fix trapped hit boxes

Is it the distance? Like are you too close and the game is not rendering the projectile early enough or something?

How? High pings, shitty netcode in general. Take yer pick!

It’s not like this game has dedicated servers with region and/or ping locks. I get constantly connected with people all over the globe. Rarely do i find a match where my ping’s below 60. It’s usually in the hundreds these days since hardly anyone’s playing this state side anymore.

This game’s not only dead on PC. The PS4 version is clearly dying too.

slowed it down to 25% on the youtube thing and it only looks like one shot was wonky the others are missing him by a balls hair by going to the edge of the cross hairs spread

It’s beautiful

Rofl

that retarded tree-jump at the end got me

Ahh Hotshots. Such underrated movies. I had an excellent time writing and directing all 3 of them.

2 Likes