How can these predators see?

Is it tech? Are they relying on their senses?

6 Likes

I think it’s tech.

2 Likes

Same only one that I think could be debatable is feral with his bone or like Nomad mentioned in another post could be like a one way mirror type of thing

4 Likes

I think it might be a one way mirror kinda thing. You know how the xenomorphs are able to see without any visible eyes, despite that their skulls have eye sockets.?

4 Likes

Yeah could definitely make sense in the inspiration of the serpent hunter mask. It’s also odd seeing the one xeno that has a clearer dome you can see a skull and eye sockets but no eyes lol

3 Likes

I just think it could be tech cause feral has the basic predator tech so he might have modified the mask with tech, but it could be a one way mirror.

1 Like

I personally always thought Predators have really bad eyesight since they primarily use echolocation. So the Yaujta wouldn’t necessarily think to make bigger slits for their eyes (for practical purposes) since they barely use them.

6 Likes

Echolocation uses sound waves; the only sound that i know of pred making is clicking, but even that is done rarely. I guess it could be sound not audible to human ears

3 Likes

Environment projection on the inside of their Masks. Sorta like a VR projection on the inside of their Masks.

No need for lenses and also felt preds that “hindered” their ability to see, were true hunters not needing all of their senses to hunt.

5 Likes

are flyings and screechings as of bats

Technology, I’d say 😅. It’s still a futuristic alien science we’re talking about.

2 Likes

echolocation of sssort, the eyex sssocketss are empty.

2 Likes

XD

They do have natural thermal vision like snakes, but it doesn’t mean they use echolocations.

I understand why though, it’s true in Predator, when he removes his masks he sees in shades of reds, but I put it on the rendition of 87s visual special effects, as the natural vision is better in PredatorS.

6 Likes

snek speak

1 Like

@Manticore_SFX quick question, where did you find the pfp? who made it?

1 Like

Just look up predator art you should find it. I’ve seen it before

It was made by Mist_XG on ArtStation.com

With the ass

Personally I never believed they just have see trough glass. Think of something like a VR set. You have a camera and that camera sends and imagie to some display inside.

2 Likes

To be honest I though this is how Feral could see, similar to a bird. I think he uses the bone mask similar to a thicker face plat or extended armor. (It’s just a thought and I’m not dying on a hill sayings it’s true, just bringing another perspective into it.)

2 Likes