HOW DOES IT FEEL??

I’ve just SLAUGHTERED your entire FT. You thought you were better than them and ran away prolonging your PATHETIC existence. Yet, I found you. You’re girlfriend and mother are watching as I kneel down and look into your eyes and say “WANT SOME CANDY”?? Then I press the circle button rapidly to symbolize fornication with your corpse. Then I hold the square button in for a LONNNNNNNNGGGGGG animation of me pulling your head off. DO YOU LIKE THIS??? I keep doing it and you keep coming back for more! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! You tried to test the CHAMPION and you paid the price for in this life NOTHING IS FREE. Tonight you beg for sex with your wife but she’ll only consent If you can BEST me. Here’s your chance to be a HERO. Ill be on at 10 pm Eastern. look me up if you enjoy PAIN. The name is RAPMUSIC-SUX. #GETSOME

7 Likes

Go take your meds bro.

3 Likes

ALL HAIL THE CHAMP!!!

@REYNOSO_FUA11

4 Likes

I see you admire a drug dealer in promoting Scarface to all the youngsters on this forum. Perhaps I show them a different way filled with honesty, integrity and hard work. How bout you get off that cheat boy PC and onto console and I show you the meaning of PAIN and what it is to be a REAL AMERICAN HERO! #GETSOME

6 Likes

No thanks.

2 Likes

Cri

YOU MAGGOT

DO AS THE KING @JimHarbaughWQLVE SAYS

1 Like

I killed you with little effort with a couple friends

#GETSOME

Im fine with it!

3 Likes

I was probably doing push ups or playing half engaged after 80 consecutive victories. try again tonight and I will SLAUGHTER you. #GETSOME

2 Likes

If you say so🤣👍
How bout we #GETSOME

get ready for a LONG KILL sequence. I hope you enjoy PAIN

1 Like

I killed him by myself with no help and no effort 😴

2 Likes

Oh yes please I LOVE PAIN😈

Usually it’s me causing the PAIN though😈

Gotta love that👍🤣

How dare you

It’s because you WERE CHEETING

CHEETR CHEETR PUMPKIN EEEEEEETIR

#GETALOTOFIT

grab a console at GameStop and come into the jungle alone tonight. let’s see what happens! #GETSOME

1 Like

Well, I mean…

whatever-hands

1 Like

Ok cool, I’ll drop everything I’m doing…omw to GameStop right now 🥸

1 Like

Would you mind giving me a detailed description of what your going to do to the CHEETR good sir?