How fast a full Bot team can melt a Predator at point blank

As if one Predator doesn’t focus fire on one Fireteam anyway? Not to mention if 4 are capable of holding off one Predator, then an additional four can do the same against a second Predator. Yeah, I don’t see their logic behind this. Not to mention, like you mentioned, they can provide new mechanics, damage reductions, or debuffs to decentivize doing what they said.

How?

1 player 3 bots

Player dies 1 player 2 bots

It’s just like killing player

1 Like

because of how fast you could swap into a bots place or worse you can change loadouts

so if your first loadout was a bad match change to a better one sounds familiar doesn’t it?

Why

Again it’s still the same resources it’s just mitigated from players leaving which is already a downside

But aren’t the loadouts tied to the bots?

So if your meta abusing your getting a downgrade in loadouts

And another thing the bots already have said loadouts so again it’s still the same amount of resources as a base team

and how fast you can swap means you could spawn in again before teh predator runs away or worse while the predator’s is fighting the AI you spawn into and kill him cause his health is low and you have a full magazine

no loadouts are not tied to the bots you select your loadout and get it fresh when you spawn in place of the bot they said on their stream this is how it works you get YOUR loadout

so you could die as a Recon spotter select the support comms to replace and spawn in as assault deadly you spawn at whatever hp they had but if your class has a greater max hp difference you gain that so if they didn’t have thick skin you gain 25 hp

do you see the problem?

you literally get to counter pick the predator and he doesn’t have the choice to do this and possibly might not even be able to react to you spawning in

1 Like

Its fine because they are dumb as bricks. Just don’t get into the middle of 4 of them. Try shooting the arrow from stealth at them and see how many you can take out before you get even 1 point of damage.

Just like how a human FT can follow in your callout and punish the same way?

Either way you still have 4 loudouts

And no swapping your loadouts is not an advantage since meta builds fit most situations anyways

At most you have weapon ranges but FT DPS is still high

Counter pick what exactly?

You have GOSLR and snipers for long range and the AK for short

That’s it

Rather than having a long range weapon FT and a short range FT you have a short/long range FT and an RNG bot loadout

because you woudn’t run scout duelist against an elder stalker if you had a choice
now you can die and respawn as a OWLF sniper
for a better match up

weird that you didn’t make this arguement last time

makes me think you only care about fireteam gameplay

in the situation i jus explained you would have 5 loadouts appear in a single game

i’m sorry when can i melee someone and they instantly gain a full mag of a different gun and gain a random +25 hp heal and different class/perk properties?

There’s better classes than that

It’s good but it’s off meta

Last time what?

Considering they could of had that since the beginning yes.

All that’s happening is the FT is getting their good loadouts from having worse loadouts

Their best is still better then with bots.

oh you don’t remember here let me remind you the last time being able to swap loadouts based on information you have

you claimed it couldn’t be done because people would just constanly counter pick each other with meta loadouts
but now you say it doesn’t matter anyway
did you change your opinion since? because now only ft can do it?

the bots have auto aim from >30m which prevents melee play entirely always attempt to aim for the mask and there speed can exponentially increase which is practically teleporting to reach the human ft if they get to far away this can be as short as 50m but ok

when the avg player only lands >25% of their shots i suppose they aren’t better

A.

I actually had hope for this game and the future of it

B.

Was the point that it would make certain classes look better than they were because people would counter pick based on skill skewing the charts of bad classes

All the current idea would do is make good classes better which would only cement that they need a nerf

C.

The point was your idea was straight up dumb

Especially since it didn’t even solve one of its own issues

It was self defeating

I.E your idea was and still is bad because it solves nothing

No your just bad at designing games

But nice try

Talking resources

This entire conversation started with soul swapping

Yes the aim bots are broken

still sounds like it’s worth trying since now it’s in game hat you can counter pick thet predator but he can’t counter pick you

but your the one defending it saying it’s ok

and i also probably have more amateur game design experience than you
as i’ve been doing DnD homebrew for over 7 years now

There is no counter picking

Even in my original argument I said there WOULD

future tense

WOULD

I have since given up hope on that happening

Why?

BECAUSE THE DEVS CAN’T PROGRAM A HALF DECENT GAME TO SAVE THEIR LIVES

Maybe you should stick to it

ah well i can’t beat that arguement

That’s it?

yeah if at the end of it your going to pull the dev’s don’t have enough talent i can’t say that they do without highering new talent or giving them many more years of experiance both of which is unreasonable

otherwise i gotta reference past things as signs of talent but the only 2 things these guys have worked on are F13 and Evolve one of which they helped a bigger studio the other died due to a lawsuit so they couldn’ finish it

and they released a new ip that is mostly a generic co-op shooter none of these things i would say is a sign of talent in the industry

It’s no like CD project red who did have clear signs of talent in the industry through the witcher 3 which progressed from Witcher 2 and 1 which i could point to to say CBP would be good someday