15 Likes

As a purple, McCoy’s ridge once said:

“Perfectly balanced as all things should be”

2 Likes

My heckarii tech is very effective

3 Likes

And that’s still amateur time

1 Like

yup the face melt shit, it scared the shit outta me once i got into their detection range

1 Like

That’s pretty fucking lame.

3 Likes

Wow. What garbage.

3 Likes

Looks like a handicap given to potato FT. Now everyone can git gud, with no effort.

1 Like

Fucking hackers and their aim bots….

2 Likes

I didn’t know bots could use macros

2 Likes

Here’s Bots killing a Viking with Impenatrable, Hanging On & Bio-Mask Protection all equipped at the same time. The literal highest defensive build you could possibly run in this game. And Bots, WITHOUT using Yautja’s Bane, without Duelist, without Deadly, still kill it in 4 seconds flat. They’re missing upwards of potentially 40-50% damage buffs from optimal classes and can still do this to the best possible defence in the game right now.

I think it’s time @Courier and @OldKingHamlet and everybody else on the Dev team reconsider how Fireteam damage is handled. And this is WITHOUT giving Bots the ability to walk around and do things on their own.

1 Like

A predator or a Ft member that is standing still will get melted.
What else is knew?

1 Like

Bots who can’t even walk without a Human being around and don’t equip any damage perks or specs are capable of killing the highest defensive Predator in the game in 4 seconds flat and won’t miss a single shot within a 30 metre radius due to their auto aim, but go on please do say how the game is still balanced fine.

2 Likes

Yo can we get vote to kick so I can trade my potato teammates for some bad ass bots?

2 Likes

I wish that would be a thing

Take self revive and 3 bots.

2 Likes

looking forward to that

These scenarios you guys make are always so ridiculous. Like when y’all were hyping up Isabel and her sniper. If you have a player that has leader on hit a predator that is spotted 200meters away and then you have Isabel with bane on with the sniper specialization. Shoot the pred 4 times in a row. You can kill him in 4 shots.
If you’re a predator and do a slam in the center of 4 ft members at full health. You deserve to die a brutal death.

2 Likes

BoTs WaS a GoOd iDeA.

I was doing that to try and obtain the precision leaper trophy on Steam… which apparently is bugged for me… le sigh…

1 Like