How many hours do you guys

I don’t understand why you are coming at this thread like this. He simply asked what everyone gameplay hours are and is not asking to prove who is the best

Thats fine. I’m not trying to prove anything or state an argument on that. I’m just trying to say more isn’t always better.

Okay.

I have some great quality. They all varry on my Yt but you can see from earlier videos till now how my style has progressed and changed for the the better

https://youtube.com/user/brichterfan

Give it a look

Nice man. I’ll be sure to check it out. I’m about to head to the gym. Maybe later we can get a few privates going later be fun haha ✌

1 Like

Any time man

52days 11.5Hr or 1259.5Hr

1 Like

Nice

you’re more than double mine. How can that be? I nearly played everyday, but most days its only 2-3 hours if i’m hardcore. usually i try to get in an hour. Are you truely aan all day gamer on this game? or do you share the game with someone? Dont lie. @James-Cameron knows when you’re lying. If you are he will send Samuel L Jackson on you.

1 Like

Yeah that thunder cat guy he doesn’t sleep.

2 Likes

Well. When the game first came out I had no job due to being Furloughed. So I was able to finish the household chores early everyday. So I was free to play as long as I want. There was a point there I was playing 10-12 hours a day for 5 months. So yeah. After I was able to go back to work my play time dropped to maybe 4 hours a day if I was lucky. Then when I was quarantined for 14 days I was back to playing 12-15 hours a day for 14 days lol

1 Like

Lol. Well a Onion gotta stay sticky lol

How was covid for you if you don’t mind me asking

Did you supplement vitamin d and c?

1 Like

Do people where you are have contact tracing apps?

1 Like

I think so

I did. My doctor told me to take Vitamin D supplements and then I was taking Elderberry natural supplements that hd vitamin C and Zinc.

I have been without a sense of smell of almost a month now. And Have gotten tested 5 more times since having to see why I lost my sense of smell all negative for Covid

2500ish?

1 Like

Apps? Like so the government can tell of you leave your house if your on lockdown

The man has been grinding just like me

1 Like

That sucks I’m sorry to hear that

Hopefully it returns to you soon

1 Like