How many hours do you guys

The elders are out here!

1 Like

no, my app just says if you’ve been in contacct with someone who has had it. So if you’re fresh off a trip from a place that was repant then its unlikely it will work. It works using your phone and blutooth.

1 Like

Hopefully. I was wishing I would have lost my sense of taste aswell so I could have hustled some of those restaurant challenges. Like eat these Ghost Pepper wings and get 500 dollars I would have profited lol

1 Like

Ohhh cool whats the name of the app?

I player a team. They all had a similar name they all had 4000+ ps players it was crazy

1 Like

That’s insane lmao.

Maybe leaves it on all the time?

No way someone could be pulling those hours without sleep deprivation of malnutrition xD

1 Like

Right

COVID Alert mobile app, its the government of canada. Should be something like that for US if thats where you are. I think USA has the W.H.O. app. version.

My 3000 only comes from some game binges and lack of hygiene during the pandemic lol.

1 Like

can you post a screenshot of the 3000 hours?
(this game isnt even out 1 year, and 1 year has 8760 hours. I would say you lying, thats why I ask :D )
I got 659 hours btw

2 Likes

467 hours. Damn…I dunno whether to laugh or cry

Be gratefully…

1 Like

Figured I’d have more. Still by far more hours than I’ve put in any game for a long while

@Thunder-Cats still waiting for your 3000+ hours screenshot ^^

1 Like

52days and 22 hours.

Cool story. I dont know you nor do I care

well, I think you are a liar then.
why are you toxic man? I didnt do anything to you idiot. I just wanted a proof. But it seems you dont have any proof, so you are a liar. Maybe you have 300 hours. Thats more realistic.

2 Likes

Who are you.

death

2 Likes

Good