How many more updates?

The same place that your shit goes after you flush

Ocean?

1 Like

does trapper make nets harder to escape?

1 Like

You got me there , I didn’t think past the sewer 😁

Oh

1 Like

i think they wil ldo raytracing and DLSS because its in the new UE4 builds, and this game is VERY asset driven. they heavily lean on the artists they want to m,ake it look great.

Then there will be some bug fixes and not much ballance changes, then some paid DLC with some free stuff and taht will be it for major content. then there may be some more hotfixes and stuff before they move to another project.

Thats my guess

Evil.

Well yes but actually… yes

Yes. It’s actually really funny. God tier trolling.

2 Likes

You misspelled hilarious

2 Likes

ok i figured out smth… considering its 2.16 patch

you know what they did for 1.16 patch before they introduced us with patch 2.0 with part I & II

They might do patch 3.0

1 Like

First we need to know how much money the dlc they made generated

I’m guessing not very much

I don’t think there will be many more updates after this

And you can forget about year 3 content

It’s the sad truth

It’s a mediocre game for a niche group of players

For an even more niche group of Predator fans

5/10 for me still

1 Like

Yeah but we’re asking for above and beyond. Not just polish but we have unrealistic expectations of how a game is balanced, constantly giving suggested designs that are beyond what they could produce, endless griping about balance because ppl use controllers and keyboard mouse, endlessly wanting. So I guess this game should have been 3x the cost for the base product because we expect a polished game . Polish means what? xaggersted expectations?

1 Like

Pre ps3? The golden era , they couldn’t patch a game or sell you 1/3 of one and drip feed you the rest at a cost . They had to actually be competent and finish it before selling .

Sure , with the newer consoles online multiplayer was at your finger tips outside of pc gaming , but at the same time its been the death of gaming

1 Like

Polished means a game that works without the need of bug fixes! A game that works. I can care less about balance if the game worked 99.99% of the time.

I didn’t know there are gamers out there that don’t understand basic understanding of games but I guess you are. Holy fuck man. Stop playing video games and read a book or something fuck

Holy Fuck man, are you bossy or what?

Punch a wall why dont you?

I heard about there being bugs, but i never experienced them. SO what can i tell you? Dont push me around!

I do recall this game is on 3 different platforms. Take your pick, drink your poison, and stfu. Platform issues is a game of russian roulette isnt it? Glad you bought the game on your platform of choice now? or was it just more convenient on your current platform.