How many seconds are in eternity?

In Lower Pomerania is the Diamond Mountain, which is two miles and a half high, two miles and a half wide, and two miles and a half in depth; every hundred years a little bird comes and sharpens its beak on it, and when the whole mountain is worn away by this, then the first second of eternity will be over.

Never let me get bored 😬

1 Like

What fuck is going on?
What you smoke? XD

1 Like

Shhh I been smoking nothing but the fumes of life 👀

The eternity can’t be explained in seconds… its not a number its basically time but time cant be explained… it just flows… to time travel u need to move 2732x times of light speed to traverse back in time… or technically go in future… but in the end there is no end… unless that one theory is that big bang will end up colapsing in it self once again and it will restart the process… but that is unknown…

1 Like

Someone get this man some shaders please.

2 Likes

1 Like

53487b2913b1863b6ee5adfbfb156dd1

1 Like

1 Like

We all know the legends are true…

2 Likes

All of them.

1 Like

Darth Jar Jar would have made the prequel trilogy on par to if not greater to the original

That’s similar to the Indian description of the duration of a Kalpa or in english an eon. Every second of eternity is life as another embodied creature subject to birth and death. From the life of an animal to that of a human, god or demon, all life is subject to impermanence and suffering. As the joys of heaven fade and the pain of the hells unrelenting it is wise to seek liberation from this never ending cycle and to become a Buddha, and to hep others escape.

There was a Buddha rumored round these parts…just a legend though…

My only 2 sightings he did not seem very calm or Buddha like.

1 Like