How old are you guys?

When I saw the first Predator Movie I was 11 years old and shit nearly in my pants.

Now I get 43 in November and I was think most Predator Fans are roughly in mine Age ± 10 Years…

But often I hear Kids in the Lobby and appears to me as they are 8 years old…

The youngest Pred Fan is the Son of my GF. He is 5 years old and love the Predator, of course he is not allowed to see yet because he would not sleep anymore.

Sometimes I let him play PHG but only at a empty map. He is also a Animal-friend and wont kill the Pigs :)))

But like I said some user´s are so young i wonder they know the Predator

3 Likes

The know it because they saw it on fortnight or in a meme.

4 Likes

I must have been 5 or 6 the first time I saw Predator

Never considered it scary

Don’t know why people associate it with horror

4 Likes

My dad showed me predator when i was 7 years old… That was 11 years ago… Mom was not to happy when she found out

2 Likes

It has the elements of it.

An unstoppable killing machine slaughtering the cast one by one.

I wouldn’t call it scary but I also wouldn’t call F13 scary.

1 Like

36 here.
I saw the Predator when i was 10 or 11 yo.
I watched, loved it, but i didn’t keep the idea of a horror movie. A lot of suspense and gore for the movies at the time, yes. But not an horror movie. In fact, a movie starring Arnold keep the idea of horror away… People associate Arnold with war, fights, mass shooting, not horror…

1 Like

Saw the shit when i was 7 my dad had it on VHS and we watched it one night i really wasnt scared but i fell in love with the movie especially the predator itself

1 Like

I was first introduced to the Alien versus Predator comic book when I was quite Young at a farmhouse that I spent my Summer’s at. Transitioned two predator 2 and then one. The first book I ever fully read was the Alien versus Predator prey when I was about 9 and then consumed as much content as I could

2 Likes

25, been watching Alien, Predator and Terminator films as far back as I can remember honestly can’t pinpoint exactly when.
But I am young enough to have been AVPs rating and intended audience thus enjoyed it immensely lul

I was born the year predator was dropped and I love predator and it’s shame they didn’t make two or 3 more films with arnie

hollow-knight-appear

I am thousands of years old

Ancient tumblr_bed128d959701e110105b4f8977c1d63_5b4bb53f_640-1

2 Likes