How the Predator Civil War Began

This guy

Night Storm A.K.A Scarab Super Predator

So dose that mean Super Predators are bad blood since they to don’t believe in the Yautja Honor Code?

2 Likes

damn can you stop making these boring topics
at least put it in off-topic
if we want to know about something (for example the civil war) we can just search it on google kid.
This is not game related. This is becomming “spam”. Not like Le-mentalist, but its still annoying

2 Likes

A-FUCKIN-MEN to this!

2 Likes

thin-de le’hsaun ‘aloun’myin-de s’ bpi-de gka-de hou-depaya

Thats a handsome fella. Wish we could get those wrist blades.

I know right add Mr. Black and this guy the Preds have a chance

Why’s it every pred has a human skull on it, you gotta wonder why the fuck we’re so damn special in comparison to some other more dangerous creature. Just saying it’s a big galaxy out there.

Humans look weak but are clever, it’s not about force it’s smarts, look at the first movie

I get that but how many preds are hunting humans on earth at a time for them all to have a human skull and nobody noticing people just getting slaughtered left and right. You’d think that guy there for example would have a standard pred skull on his spear considering their at war but nope human skull.

1 Like

Well like the lore says it’s not for a very long time like every century, only reason why they are showing more now is it became like the game suggested a hunting ground and he has a human skull because it’s probably the one kill that got him to realize he didn’t like following the Yautja Honor code, like sentimental value, remember in the movie how it stroked the skulls

Mas o menos, los predator son cazadores con un codigo de honor tradicional pero los super predator son otra ideologia, siguen cazando y con reglas como falconer pero la caza no es la prioridad, usan la medula espinal para fusionar el adn y adaptarse asi al planeta y hacerse mas fuertes y buscan planetas vivos y calurosos.

Good point, plenty of aliens in the galaxy and these guys are trying to flex on some primates. There are other more clever sentient beings that have achieved superior space travel already.

1 Like

Ok I’ll let Nolan explain

Also sick figure 😁

Because its a Kenner figure update. Thats why. An alternate skull to stick on on there would be nice though.