How to be Good as Fire Team

-More than one person can disarm the bomb, so if you think you have a shot don’t run away get it defused.

I don’t know how long ago this was, but I’ve been in matches where two people attempt to do it and they have said the icons keep changing even though they selected the correct one.

IMO, only one person should do it. It kinda makes sense

I’m a predator main but I like playing fireteam occasionally. Some of my tips would be to be constantly aware of your surroundings. Always keep an eye on your teammates and their health bars at the bottom of the screen. Look at the mini map to know where all your teammates are. If one of your team member’s health is rapidly going down then they’re probably being attacked by the predator. This is where you should rush to that team member’s location and start shooting at the predator.

It gets me so upset when I’m standing close to my team and I get attacked by the predator and no one comes to my aid. I’m busy parrying and fighting the predator by myself while the rest of the team is looking in the completely opposite direction. Pay attention to what’s going on around you!!

1 Like

Speak for yourself, don’t confuse us good predators with people who are still learning. YOU can’t beat FTs, but that’s ok you’ll get better with practice.

Learn to solo the pred, pleb. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlOR_JFPGU4&t=2s

1 Like

Like, why are you being toxic lmfao.

1. I’m trying just to have a conversation. Please be rational at least and offer facts, not dismissive insults.

2. I’m 150 and stream as the Predator fairly regularly. I play with crossplay off and have yet to meet a FT that can kill me.

3. I have never lost with my go-to FT squadmates. Never, FT is just simply OP.

4. I won’t stoop to your level by going to insults, but please try to have a formative argument if you try to respond.

5. Your comment has no idea of my skill level based on this conversation. Are you just an angry person looking to start fights rather than offer discussion?

1 Like

He’s like that. Just ignore it. Some people just try to portray themselves bigger than life because of their low self esteem

2 Likes

Ya what they say feed the troll. And when he big enough explode the giant balloon that is their ego

I lost FT OP confirmed

LOL.?

😂 these guys stuck together, the the pubstomper build that I had wasn’t effective at all.

Currently its terrible playing as ft. I plax with randoms and its terrible. You either have 1 member afk and the predator finds you faster, or they want to run around and farm crystals and fight ever npc even if its has nothing to do with objective. The random fire team members use to be better. Now when play I lose at least 6 game a night. All my friends have moved on. We all can’t play as the predator so fire team it is. I am not the best player but I know how to try to work with my team. Fighting the predator 1 on 1 is silly. You can’t get mad when you die doing that.

1 Like

The class passive perks need to be updated most of it is wrong now after Dutch was introduced

I know how that feels, I also play randoms and most often then not I get at least 1 that is bad, leaves or does nothing. As the predator you at least know that next time you can do better and learn from losing, as FT there is nothing you can do to improve others, just try and carry the game.

1 Like

ah another dbag for self promotion.

Not really, stop being salty because it’s busted.

most of it actually isn’t wrong recon still has the same i even changed the scout one to include revive speed and i don’t have to mention the good classes what there passives are cause they are good

of course i’m also probably gonna ignore what you have to say in the future as it appears you lack reading comprehension according to our DM’s conversation where you think the PC was nerfed in patch 1.08 AND 1.09 which it didn’t if you read the patch notes and don’t understand that between patches if nothing was changed numbers are the same from the previous patch

Target isolation doesn’t work when your muddied up… its FT problem if they choose not to. Dbag… cause I don’t agree lol… being a dbag is quiet nice… you can really get up in there and clean some shit out.

Updated original post to be more accurate to the current meta.

How to be good as FT… hit the predator with bullets… thats about it

Lol Yep, but we all know PS4 players can’t do that, so they need something to keep them useful.

1 Like