How to fix the game

Doesn’t matter. Killing potatoes doesn’t mean it’s balanced

Uh what’s hard? You mean fair? Or do you mean stacked against the Pred but still winnable?

When you say good you mean 1% right or do you mean bit above average good because that’s just broken.

Quit spamming bullets and parries

That’s just like, my opinion man. Don’t like it? suck my balls

2 Likes

DisturbedLlama I win 8-9 times out of 10, do you know why? Because many predators are bad! Do you know what happens when I find a good predator and I need to fight him with a bunch of potatoes? Just had a game where a guy on my team just shoot barrels and down 2 people in 2 difference occasions…

The difference between playing pred is that you don’t need to put up or compensate for potatoes. Its damn hard to balance because of it.

Eshtion If you don’t take “bads” into account when you judge balance go play private matches and never touch quick play.
If you don’t win 80% of your game when you hit quick play the problem is with you, if you do win that much then you should really not complain about balance because people running FT need to put up with potatoes on their teams.
PS. There is a huge difference between spamming melee the entire game and using bullets and using parry that is the only defense against melee. Predators should set up kills with range weapons and engage in melee to only finish targets but judging by what you said there you’re probably one of those melee spammers.

tenor (1)

I have to admit - this is true for both Pred and FT. I play both 50 50 and 80% of games are a fast win

1 Like

That is exactly my point. If your good, you’re going to win a lot no matter what side you pick because the predator don’t require 4 man to kill (unless they are really good and they you do) and FT teams always have potatoes in them unless you get some very bad luck and get a GOOD premade on the other end but that’s rare.

1 Like

I had 3 PC premades today in quick games ;-P
But its ok, keeps me in shape and I know all of them anyway XDDDDD

1 Like

A big majority of them are

I’ve said it before, il say it again.
You cant balance ever consider randoms for balancing.

I played a match not too long ago where the last guy was on his fucking phone.
Like the rest of the team had left.

You’re really trying to tell me you want to balance around randoms?
The problem with those types of players is their mentality.

They dont really pay attention.
They don’t really care about trying.

Stop trying to give these people the complete advantage when they dont deserve it.

Besides, you dont balance purely of premades either.
You balance around the game, its characters, ect.

Right now ft hits too hard.
Secondly, no there should not Be a set way to play.
Multiple styles should be visible and effective.

Right now only range is good.

2 Likes

That’s not how it should be.
You’re saying ft should have the complete advantage just cause it 4 ppl.

That’s not balanced.
If theres actual balance then the match should always go either way.
Right now the game isnt balanced at all.

Ft has had an advantage for months now, but before 2.0. At least things weren’t ridiculous as they are now.

It would be really nice if they went back to that and started from there.

1 Like

If you don’t want to balance around randoms then don’t use quick play, only play custom games. Then you can decide that everybody can only use the first pistol, not to use any talents or whatever else you feel like.
Now if you want to hit that quick play or whatever its called and be placed in a que where the vast majority of people are randoms and then say they don’t care and you should have a free pass to stomp there to the point there is no reason to play the game unless you’re a premade… I am going to have to disagree with you AGAIN! That or just make people not able to que unless they are part of a team but expect predators que to get into hours and you better not complain about it, just sit hours in que!

If I the mathmaking does not give a damn about skill and throws potatoes on my team they should balance around that fact.

Delete it

So you want to balance around people who dont care?
Who arent even fully paying attention to the game?

No matter what you give them, it won’t help those people.
It will just make the good players too strong.

Xan, how the hell when I want ft to have Slower, but better movement, like vaulting, do you think I want to stomp randoms?

I dont care about the bad players.
They dont count.
I want it to be so when I go up against good players the game actually Feels balanced.

That’s what I want.
Stop playing with randoms.
Go get a fucking team Xan.
Jesus so many ppl have told you this for months.

2 Likes

Hallelujah someone said it

1 Like

I want to balance around the teams this game’s MATCHMAKING places me into.
What you want and are telling me right now is that they should balance around premade teams, that will make it impossible to win unless you’re part of a premade, something that would translate into get a team or quit. Well I and many other would quit and then with no people that actually hit that randoms que… Well imagine the predators que. Right now someone said he had 16 minutes que.

So, what I am trying to tell you bad players count if the game places said players on my team and I can’t do shit about it. If the devs create the teams, they should balance around said teams. Back when I was young and we played different games, we tried to balance teams and we took into account the skill of the people involved.

So, to repeat what I said above, I don’t want to waste my time finding people to play with when I do quick 3-4 games from time to time. I really don’t care for that. Now if you remove people like me who casually hit that quck play, you’re going to regreat it. The que is going to be DEAD for predators. Then again you can do what you just recomanded me to do and get 4 more players and take turns playing the predator and make whatever rules you feel like and place whatever limitations you want.

It was up to the devs to create a proper matchmaking que where skilled predators would only be placed against skilled players on the other end but I bet if they would implement that right now people like you would cry bloody murder after 2 hours in que and how they want back the random teams of potatoes.

Now if they balance around premade teams of competent players it would translate from 80-90% win rate good predators have into complete stomp on anything but competent premade teams that would be what? 99% win rate for good predators? Don’t you see a problem with that? Guess not, as long as predators win.

I want you to think back when predators complained over and over about the cloak and after they buffed it and randoms could not do shit they buffed the FT all over the board since no randoms=no game.

Problem is there’s four FT members. Two good FT members shouldn’t be a death sentence for your average pred. Some people are pretty casual.

This literally eliminates over half the Predator’s arsenal and almost forces a ranged gameplay META that’s quite honestly boring after a while.

2 Likes

People translate no melee spam into no melee at all. This is not it. Melee spammers are those that jump into it and just expect to floor the entire team by smashing 1 button with a melee weapons.

Using melee should have some type of skill to it. Right now its in a good place for the majority of circumstances, debatable if you end up against a full PC death squad. Use range to soften them up and them go in and finish someone in melee or do hit and runs with melee or go for isolated targets.

The melee rushing we had at the start of the game with berserkers rushing in and flooring the entire team in the first minute or they died in the first minute was horrible for me. Glad we moved on.

Look man,
Those people you call potatoes, they arent trying.
Why should they get anything?

The randoms suck yes. But premades are too strong.
So changes need to happen so shit can be balanced.

In this game, if a pred runs over a team and kills them quickly, that match doesnt count.
What you’re saying and wanting will keep premades too strong.

This needs to change.
Even before 2.0,
Ft had an advantage.

But there was no ridiculous broken perks, so you could actually win if you were good enough on pred.

Now, unless ft fucks up, you ain’t winning shit.

And the changes I want arent really going to fuck over randoms like you think.
Ppl on ft side will just actually have to try and play smarter.

Before 2.0.
If a team got away on the chopper, I would simply congratulate them cause they put up a good fight.

But now?
Lmao nope.

Theres too much cheap bullshit on ft, and its the only reason they get away.
Mainly the damage.

Also the zerker rush wasnt that bad if you knew how to play.
Back then ppl didnt.

It’s not a debate tho man.
Melee is beyond worthless now.

1 Like

You still don’t get it, its not about them, its about other people on said team that actually do try to win but also have to carry them.

I would also like to point that if when you que for quick game if you don’t win 80% of your games its a skill issue. Because, as I said before, the bad players who try or not, are bad or whatever else are a factor on the teams you face.

Now, as I said before, after the cloak BUFF they quickly buffed the hell out of FT, don’t your understand why? Don’t you ask for a second how the logs of win rates looked for the devs?
If its to hard to imagine the above understand that they will never, NEVER balance around premades or they will do what countless topics said and this will be a dead game.

Also melee is not worthless, there is nothing in this game that kills more people then melee. Is it because those are not part of PC death squads? Sure… Does not changes anything at the end of the day. There is a reason why the axe is so bad and the katana is mediocre at best. The scythe is killer and so is the elder sword if used properly (also and yes, not against PC deathsquads).

1 Like

uninstalling this game and then joining PC and reinstalling will fix the game and all your problems brother @Fire