How to get a game as predator?

Haven’t played in about a year. I came back and had to reconfigure all my controls and loadouts and then I tried to get a game as pred and ended up in the lobby as FT twice in a row after I chose to play as predator. What’s the deal? Any fix?

Keep queuing and hope you get lucky. Don’t expect a fix, ever. Illfonic rarely addresses bugs, and usually fixes stuff nobody knew or cared about. At this point you’re gonna have to deal with it

thats like new random bug

shit is weird, sometimes i got a match in 2mins, something 15mins and nothing

game wants me to become a ft only player, cus at this point i should already be considered a ft main

3 Likes

I’m thinking it’s forcing me to play FT sometimes.

Same here. I found that when I accept my fate and play the FT round, I get into a Predator game with ease after I finished it.

I don’t even see anything wrong with it. I don’t know how the playerbase of this game is split up between the factions but I would expect that it’s more than 20% who want to play as predator. It’s not like I am spending the entire gaming session on the FT side. The occasional FT round is still fun and seeing the prey’s perspective is helpful for improving my Predator gameplay.

I am sure Illfonic won’t disclose any details about this, but I think it’s quite likely that algorithms are in place to help with the player distribution across the two factions.

I play ONLY predator And Wait Now max 2-3min

1 Like

Seem like u must play a ft match once every 2 or 3 matches

I explained this in their last patch thread.

They are documenting bug fixes for unreleased builds. Basically it makes them look good with their bosses. They are sharing with their customers information that should be shared just with higher management.

in the whole 2 weeks that I’ve been playing here, I’ve only played Ft 8 times

1 Like

I don’t like shooting, it’s terribly boring in this game

predator would be interesting in the style of, Rainbow six seige, unit movements and an idea of how you can prevent an RB6 hit somewhere in a barracks with a predator

Even if you end up getting a match where you are able to play as Pred, It will glitch out 90% of the time upon winning the match, giving you the “Connection to host lost” message. lol
This has been one of the worst patches so far, regarding the sheer volume of bugs.

1 Like

Been there several times. And today I had two such disconnects and when that did not happen, I ran into the very same group of (well coordinated) players about 5 times.

Funnily enough, their game never bugged out after having me for breakfast.

Now I fully understand why everyone in the forum agrees that predators are over-nerfed. You melt in about a second and EMP mines basically block everything but plasma shots.

Disable the hud complete game changer.

2 Likes

as a predator, it only happened 1 time as you describe

Nice i try but predator BETTER Ft ONLY with friends

1 Like

Add me on epic or Xbox

Cleanyourgunsttv. (Epic)

I’ll log on again tomorrow

1 Like

Thank you man 💪😇ok

1 Like

it looks damn good without the HUD 👿👿👿 💪 more realistic