how to play crossplay by invites

But if my friend has Epic account and I don’t I only have ps4 acc, how do we play together?

1 Like

Your friend will need to link a epic account to his ps4 account. That is if they ever fucking fix the thing.

Im on PC and my friend is on ps4. We have played fortnite crossplay plenty in the past and had no issue with crossplay. I have no doubt that both our epic accounts are fully linked, yet I have no option to invite my friend to a party here. Same on his end. would have just preordered on PS4 if i know this would have been an issue at launch. PLZ FIX

Iv requested a refund because i have no faith that this will be fixed soon They promised it would be here on launch day and its not. Just another lie.

They’re not saying it anywhere that i’m aware of, but cross playing with friends is broken at the moment. No idea if they’re even working on fixing this either since again… they haven’t even acknowledged that it’s broken - if they have, please correct me… i only bought the game because I was going to cross play with some friends and because of EGS policies I can’t get a refund anymore

I’ll give them some time to sort it out.
Game has been out only a few work days, and if they have a lousy dev in charge of the crossplay then it might take long for him to figure it out.

SAME THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDED ASAP IM TRYING TO PLAY WITH MY GF ON PC (IM ON PS4) AND THIS IS INSANE… THE WHOLE REASON FOR CROSSPLAY IS TO BE ABLE TO PLAY WITH OTHER PLAYERS FROM DIFFERENT PLATFORMS (NOT ONLY RANDOMS) WTF

Yeeeeeeah… come and take a nice, deep breath there buddy

They’re working on fixing this issue.

Waiting for a crossplay invite system update

Fuck stupid ilfonic, crosplay wtf invite frend crosplay idiot ilfonic

I have the same problem, the crossplay sucks, fix it already illfonic.