Hunted by Voodoo_1st_Lady & Noob Shenanigans

Wooooooow! This was a rollercoaster ride of emotion. Story is that I ran into Voodoo_1st_Lady, a Twitch Streamer of Predator Hunting Grounds, during the time of new players flooding the game bc it was free on PlayStation Plus. This isn’t the first time I’ve played with or against Voodoo_1st_Lady but it had been awhile and I was scared lol. All and all it was a good match and we had the most fun with it, Voodoo if your seeing this I tip my hat to you. I know your story and I know the journey you had to becoming the badass Predator you have now become, welcome to the hunt sister 🦾

My two pub run ins with wispa, she’s an awesome player and a fun person, lots of respect for her, Harmog, and helgabear.

All the voodoo bois are p chill with me and I with them, I always appreciate gaming with chill homies

1 Like

Shenanigoons!

1 Like

Lol she is always a treat to play with or against, always gives off the good vibes^^

Honestly calling them goons isn’t good enough -w-
There wasn’t a thought between their eyes in that match 😹

ifK23Jiwr6HIjl55JQOVby4qzgiyJzU6qfIKpyhKOnU

2 Likes

Why everywhere though?
Lmao

1 Like

Oh god! No that scene always made me cringe😖

It’s pronounced “kring”

Why not ? 👂🍆 lol

Lmfao.
A new scary movie with the original crew would be great lol.

1 Like

Yea foreal the first 2 were the best and 3 wud ehh ok and didn’t care to watch the rest

I liked the others but the first 3 were the best.

Yea i haven’t seen the ones past 3 but yea they gotta do a remake with the it cast shit would be hilarious