HUNTING PARTY DLC PACK 2

Hopefully illfonic just sells the rights to another company, probably won’t though.

2 Likes

IllFonic needs the fucking FOX treatment and needs the rights physically stripped from them.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m about to ask my friends brother to talk to the company he works for to buy the game, but that might be mean.

Lets be honest, they dont fix the bugs cuz it dsnt give them any money…the fact that all they do is release a dlc its just to keep baiting people in to giving them theyr money

2 Likes

Lol you guys act as if they support this game still. God bless. They stopped loong ago. Hey hooe to Sturmer for buying it tho. Could u send pics of the thing? Amazon looks decent enough. Pirate looks trash

2 Likes

Theyr reputation has already ben tarnished and they dont care about theyr clients… Good luck with ghost busters that game is trash and then they will make another game same as phg and ghost busters…also gonna be trash and similar like the ghost and the pred getting fucked by theyr respective fireteams

1 Like

We know, we’re venting to their janitors.

Brazilian pred yay

4 Likes

REPRESENT

3 Likes

Three. Months.
Three. Bloody. Months.
Jesus.

7 Likes

Let me guess, they won’t be available again for a couple of days after purchase?

4 Likes

Lol Finally. hahahah

Probably

I wanna get back into the game. I really do. But this shot makes it so hard. If they don’t give a fuck anymore why should I?

3 Likes

@SkooLBoY_SkePtiK

Guess its time to test again

4 Likes

Harrigan, no, royce, no, any human? No, but this is human hubting grounds

3 Likes

No, save your money, nobody’s going to use it anyway.

I avoid these forums like the plague but this update is just SAD AF for a final update / fix / balance … RIP PHG.

3 Likes

Hey Wil. Look, I know this shit is hard and we do appreciate what you’re doing.

Illfonic needs to put people back on the team so you can get back to fixing bugs. Dunno why they haven’t yet, I’m sure it’s because of the high ass turn-over, but I’m still here

Good luck. You are going to need it

1 Like

Pirate gots pearls! PEARLS!

1 Like