HUNTING PARTY DLC PACK 3

WHY ARE YOU BUYING THIS SHIT
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MORONS
WILL YOU NEVER FUCKING LEARN

6 Likes

We know the stats lie anyways. Never trust anything in this game until someone does the testing.

2 Likes

Did you seriously expect them to stick to the promotional art after the whole Exile predlocks issue that went on for almost a year and they still couldnā€™t really rectify.

I like how they all have the same stats. šŸ™„ Lazy programming.

No I honestly expected them to do what they have been doing, but how do you fuck up that badly? If your not gonna make the models like in the movies or promotion the best you could do is use the default models with minor adjustments but they couldnā€™t do that right either.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=terry+crews+WHYYYY#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:6803e19f,vid:dmILjlyvN0k
Keyword: WHYYYY
Why are you happy for substandard bullshit?

1 Like

Fuck u! U took away my Pirate Stalker! Fuck u

3 Likes

FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU IIIIILLLLLLLLFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCC

5 Likes

Great job Illfonic, you just ruined the playerbase

3 Likes

Iā€™m not happy how they came, Iā€™m more so happy or I guess surprised we got more then what was led on. We where meant to get Chopper or Scar just a Celtic Class, Iā€™m also happy this could be the end.

Not likely, since people KEEP FUCKING BUYING THIS SHIT

How fucking hard is it to put out a good update, no dlc, weapons, maps, gamemodes, and bug fixes. Anything is too much to ask from you people

4 Likes

Nah, they have a contracted roadmap for DLC, and thereā€™s been no other unreleased Preds or FT found in datamines (that Iā€™m aware of, when was the last mine?) other than Tank. Heā€™s likely the last one, after that, theyā€™ll probably drop support having moved on to GSU.

Well yeah, unless they make another roadmap cos PEOPLE KEEP FUCKING BUYING THIS SHIT. If you idiots want to stop illfoninc from milking this franchise into the ground, cut the udder off the cash cow. Have a lil self-respect.

1 Like

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

1 Like

Scared to see what the last leaked pred, Tank, is gonna be like

GAHAHA they deleted my post again, the pussies. Canā€™t even take feedback because ā€œoh their ego is too precious and they canā€™t stand itā€

1 Like

Tbh if theyā€™ve already entered into another DLC contract, it wonā€™t matter what we do, theyā€™re legally obligated to release them between a set time period. They likely released this pack so close to #2 because they missed a month and need to have everything out by the end of the year.

1 Like

Zerk/Viking copy, maybe a tad more health but thatā€™s it. Shit stamina, shit perks.

4 Likes

Why the hell would you even give chopper stalker or ghost or that shit

He died hella quickly in the movie

Idk why they even made him a class

2 Likes