HUNTING PARTY DLC PACK 3

Patch Notes 2.47

Hunting Party Pack 3

Celtic

One of three Young Blood Yautja brothers sent to hunt Xenomorphs on Earth as part of an initiation ritual. The largest and oldest of the brothers, Celtic was looked upon as the leader, but he unfortunately met an untimely end when his overconfidence got the better of him, and he never became Blooded.

Chopper

One of three Young Blood Yautja brothers sent to hunt Xenomorphs on Earth as part of an initiation ritual. The middle of the three, Chopper was eager for the hunt yet easily distracted by human prey, which ultimately led to him being ambushed and killed by a Xenomorph.

Scar

One of three Young Blood Yautja brothers sent to hunt Xenomorphs on Earth as part of an initiation ritual. Scar was the youngest, but showed the most restraint when it came to strategy and patience. He was able to kill a Xenomorph, thus being the only one to become Blooded, and with human assistance he even went on to destroy a Xenomorph Queen. During the battle he was mortally wounded, but before expiring he was impregnated by a Facehugger, making way for a new hybrid breed dubbed “Predalien.”

Paid DLC

• New Playable Predator - Celtic
  • New Playable Predator - Chopper
  • New Playable Predator - Scar
13 Likes

Fuck off

8 Likes

fucking shit

7 Likes

Sure.

@SkooLBoY_SkePtiK we require you again

3 Likes

Where’s muh bug fixes

9 Likes

💕💕💕

The what?

1 Like

1 Like

Ok

I swear to god of Celtic & Chopper do not have headshot damage on the account of the hole from the Xenomorph Bight Imma be disappointed

4 Likes

I had to download an entire update… for this…

3 Likes

Well, this is what y’all asked for. No cosplay. Just more lore accurate preds.

6 Likes

I’m happy we finally got them…just not the quality we received them in.

Picture it like buying a preordered figure and it’s sent to you, but when you have it some kid dipped it in pained and banged it against the corner of the wall with horrible conditions. Not even the faces match on the advertisement, also Scars missing his Scar….ayah🤦🏻‍♂️

11 Likes

Dumb.

3 Likes

Huh

3 Likes

Once more, illfonic absolutely fucks up move predators. You had one fucking job and you failed. AGAIN. The models look like shit and scar doesn’t actually have his fucking scar.

And we don’t even know their stats because wolf’s stats are glitching them over. I’m expecting them to be more berserker reskins or chopper to be some fucked up version of default hunter with no health, and Celtic to be some sort of scout class with decreased melee damage.

This is more disappointing than the amapirate update

3 Likes

Also the description is off on Celtic. It’s Wolf’s on my screen.

4 Likes

AT LEAST THEY CAME OUT POLISHED WITH LITTLE TO NO PROBLEMS!

What the hell happened here???

the mask icons all look the same too

And all the stats are completely bamboozled too

1 Like