Hyperfire - No macros

at close range, you wont. but is at point blank distance only. any other engaging distance is a waste of bullets

While I definitely believe Macros are cheating, (which they obviously are) this here really is just the game being badly made for allowing this kind of loophole/oversight in the first place.

Something like this really shouldn’t be in the game, or games period.

1 Like

There’s a lot of things the game shouldn’t allow, such as stacking damaging specializations, perks and passives, but the game is what it is. I will, if I feel like it, use and abuse everything at my disposal, because at the end of the day, almost everyone else will, even if they deny it.

Anyone wants a “fair game”? get into a private lobby and set the rules.

1 Like

The only real Specs I feel are oppressive in the way you view them are Field Medic and Stalker, while the rest are strong to meh and can have drawbacks or weaknesses tactics wise depending on situations.

Otherwise than that, fair I suppose.

Tracker perk with pdls is more oppressive and op than field medic, pistol macros, broken loadouts or whatever you can use as predator. Its an allowed ingame wallhack.

3 Likes

Actually true, but then you’d have to bulid entirely around Tracker and if you’re going full send by trading Syringe for UAV, no real way to heal besides Map drops or Teammates.

But that’s not me playing devils advocate, Spot Recon Builds are nasty as hell.

Recon+Spotter (8 second spot)

Assualt+Deadly+Bane (30%+ damage boost with assault rifles)

Scout+Duelist+Bane (40%+ damage boost with pistols)

Dutch 87+Amphibious+ThickSkin+OWLF (216 effective health against pred)

Dante+Thick Skin+OWLF (222 effective health against pred while sprinting, takes less damage from plasma too)

everything stacks and everything is percentage based, which means percentage also stacks

Example;
100 + 10% + 10% + 10% is not 130% but 133% because…

100+10%=110
110+10%=121
121+10%=133

Scout + Down Range + Analytic = 45% damage boost with ranged weapons to scanned targets. Scanned targets remain scanned for the entirety of the match

Not that Pred doesn’t need all the help it needs, but the game has become so fast paced, all because of the massive damage on both ends.

2 Likes

You have already confessed that you cheat, dear support-duelist!

You have forgotten your favorite class, support-duelist, darling!

Is Assault-Duelist with Bane

No worries… you can check my latest streams on twitch.tv/captainjelou and check how I play with low level weapons, low level perks and no broken classes, as I level up that account. ;)

Just stop exploiting once and for all. ;)
You are highly skilled and don’t need to resort to such means!

Why did you start a new account?
Did you switch from Epic to Steam?

bragging rights

I’ll do what I want. Nobody has control over me. Except the IRS

🤷‍♂️ One more thing I don’t have to worry about.

Why make a crossplay game when you’re not going to even the playing field by design?

2 Likes

Yep I have the mouse too. G502. Its awesome, one click and you can change your DPI and I tried that with the mousewheel before. Because you already explained it some months ago. but of course people are still bitching about it and you have to explain it again. Its fun to use, but its annoying too lol. I used it once just to try it out and then never used it again because firing with the fucking mouse wheel feels stupid lol

1 Like