Hyperfire - No macros

Hyperfire. No Macros. No third-party remapping. Just things the games allow and an awesome mouse (Logitech G502 Hero)

3 Likes

Does your mouse wheel keep spinning or something?

1 Like

Yes. That’s what I explain on the video. That mouse has a switch to activate a mechanical stop to the wheel, or set it to free mode by deactivating it.

1 Like

Let’s see some actual matches with this

The rage should be quite exquisite

Does it work with the 2xl?

How about with the Predator

Can you hyper fire the plasma caster?

1 Like

Nah. The firing rate of the 2xl is too slow. Only weapon it makes a difference with is the grimtech. All other weapons have a fire rate of less than 8 bullets per second, so you are better off just clicking.

No pred weapons have a fast firing rate. You can use it to spam the wristblades though, and cancel parry animation. I’ve already encounter a handful of steam players doing this.

But this is me just trying out without any kind of practice. Pretty sure that after a few weeks getting used to it you can dominate with it.

A friend confirmed me he uses this mouse and that’s exactly what he uses to get out of the net without macros.

2 Likes

But muh cheating! But muh only FT has cheating macros!

Let’s see them argue that this is cheating since they failed the last time to make that point.

2 Likes

Popcorn popping intensifies

2 Likes

Ya you can’t even blame him for Using his mouse

@Courier ease tell the devs to limit maximum rate of fire

1 Like

PS players mad mad cus we get all the cool toys 🤣

Let me see if my mouse has that. I can click it to the side, idk what that does yet tho…hmmmm I wonder 🤔 (pew pew go fast)

1 Like

looks like fun brother!

That has been my argument since day 1.

But we already know what’s going to happen. They tried to limit the input commands to avoid pred weapon switch animation cancels and not only did they not fix it at all, they broke FT and now if you melee and switch weapons too fast, you get the no fire bug, which is game breaking.

Solution is to limit the fire rate, like every other weapon, not the input commands

1 Like

Or they can just make the grimtech full auto

3 Likes

The left-right scroll buttons are not detected by the game, which makes then unusable unless you remap them to something else.

My old mouse had a “regular” mouse wheel, that is, a wheel that feels “clicky” and does not spin freely. This one has the option of both.

Also has a DPI switch with which I can go from 4000 DPI to 15000 DPI instantly. No “dpi macros” like mojo said. Great for the disk. Great mouse TBH.

3 Likes

But but but that’s not fair! And if it’s not fair that means it’s cheating!

I didn’t say “no cheating” because some have already gone so far as to state key remapping is cheating.

1 Like

Oh god please tell me you have that shit saved. I need to laugh at more idiots lol

1 Like

I tested it, it’s the fast scrolling action booooooo…

1 Like

I ain’t mad when you miss 90% of your bullets through recoil lol.

1 Like

No shit OP this is why competitive games don’t permit binding actions to the scroll wheel.

Everyone remembers all those wallriding lucios that had their kneecaps busted by Blizzard bitching for weeks without their obviously unintended crutch.

no need. is already here