I believe the damage changes are fine, but....

I believe the damage changes are fine, but… the Pred needs to be stealthier, less radius on practically everything. Pretty much Lazy’s Re-balance changes that he suggested for the cloaking and click echos! I’m saying this because I have never really played FT at all and I have won all my games tonight as a FT player which should not be happening considering im killing the pred when im on my own. I have come across 2 Preds that actually put up a decent fight yet they still lost because I could see/hear them from a mile off. The FT may seem ridiculously OP right now and they sure as hell are with the current balance but making the Pred stealthier could change that completely.

I feel that I should be able to take on a pred 1v1 but I should also not see/hear him coming y’know?
Anyway those are just my thoughts.

1 Like

More gear and abilities.
Slam is a bad ability.

1 Like

There are quite a number of potapreds I’ve noticed that just run around freaking out.

1 Like

I think slam just needs a faster recovery and it will be fine, especially for the combi because he loves to do his little twirl at the end haha

Yeah I noticed a few of those too… I don’t understand why they just run in at point blank range in a straight line while being shot at lol

So be a good team, its suicide.
Vs almost anyone else. Its overkill.

I slam only if their camping in a building or glitch spot just to scare them.

But to hit them outside?
It’s usually overkill.
Like for many of my matches.

I would honestly love something else.
Maybe a full utility ability.

Idk.
Just anything else.
I said it before in another post.
I belive every class should have slam, but also 2 other abilities unique to them that you can equip to replace slam.

I think in order to combat ft dps pred should be able to add effects or mods to his weapons.
Such as elemental effects or boost.

I feel since its 1v4 pred should have some definite advantage over ft.