I BUILD DUTCH DLC AND DID NOT APPEAR ON THE SCREEN! AND PLEASE, PUT UP THE GAME SERVER. COMPREI DLC DO DUTCH E NÃO APARECEU NA TELA! E POR FAVOR, COLOQUEM ARRUMEM O SERVIDOR DO JOGO.

I will leave it in ENGLISH AND PORTUGUESE FOR PREDATOR LOVERS IN BRAZIL

Guys, can anyone tell me or explain how I can play DUtch? I bought the DLC this Saturday, but it does not appear in the selection of players. I went in all possible options and nothing came up. I even tried to make an American account (I’m from Brazil) but it didn’t show up. Now I delete the data and I’m going to do a new installation. If anyone knows what happened I would appreciate it.

Another thing too: you spend a lot of time waiting to play, and when the game is over, you have to make a new request. Put the game mode as in FRIDAy13: when you close a group of players, you can make several matches without returning to the home screen, then choose at random.
Because we spent an eternity waiting for a game to appear, and when the game ends, it goes back to the home screen and we wait once more for an eternity to play. Even discourages. PLEASE ILLFONIC, DO NOT END OUR EMOTION OF PLAYING THIS AMAZING GAME. IMPROVE THE SERVER.

Vou deixar em INGLÊS E PORTUGUÊS PARA OS AMANTES DE PREDADOR NO BRAZIL

Pessoal, alguém sabe me dizer ou explicar como eu posso jogar com DUtch? EU comprei o DLC neste sabado, porém ele não aparece na seleção dos jogadores. Fui em todas as opções possíveis e não apareceu nada. Até tentei fazer uma conta americana (sou do Brazil) mas não apareceu. Agora eu exclui os dados e vou fazer nova instalação. Se alguém souber o que houve eu agradeço.

Outra coisa também: você fica muito tempo esperando para jogar, e quando jogo acaba, você tem que fazer uma nova solicitação. Coloquem o modo de jogo como no FRIDAy13: quando fecha um grupo de jogadores, podem fazer várias partidas sem voltar na tela inicial, daí escolhe aleatoriamente.
Porque ficamos uma eternidade esperando aparecer um jogo, e quando o jogo termina, volta novamente para tela inicial e ficamos mais uma vez esperando uma eternidade para jogar. Até desanima. POR FAVOR ILLFONIC, NÃO ACABEM COM NOSSA EMOÇÃO DE JOGAR ESTE INCRÍVEL JOGO. MELHOREM O SERVIDOR.

1 Like

Dutch is a seperate class, so you need to go into one of your FT loadouts and change the class to Dutch.

Dude your thread title is ridiculous, you don’t need a paragraph of text and it shouldn’t be in all caps.

As said above, Dutch is a class when building a character load-out.

If you’re playing with friends create a Private Lobby then you can do the same thing as Friday. Predator’s system is exactly the same.

Solo public, party public and private matches.

1 Like

Sorry if you didn’t like the title, but I thank you for your feedback, anything adds me to play (Kung_Lao30) hugs

Thank you so much my friend, I got it here.

Add me to play sometime (Kung_Lao30)
Hugs