I can tell the next Update will suck

Welcome to PHG, where the devs don’t give a shit, Arcadegeddon lost them money, they know it, but the dumbass CEO and board refused to give this game any more budget and shoved it in Ghostbusters

5 Likes

lmao no.
You can have the stick thing as a reskin of the sickle as they just clip the end off and compile patch for update.

Predator isn’t allowed to have ranged weapons.

3 Likes

Comparison time

Yes, that’s modified from base Scout. This is a custom model, but hopefully an unfinished one

5 Likes

This is Illfonic.

Which means that is the final model

They will slightly modify it over the course of 3 months so they can put it down on their progress report

2 Likes

The predator in prey didn’t even have a plasma caster

2 Likes

I’ll make the update

1 Like

Mask, Wristbracer, and the Caster, other than that the Predator was awesome

Actually he did, the needle launcher that had the laser aimbot connected to the bone mask…that WAS the caster

Ok, this is by far a stupid response, so let me educate you, first off a Tomahawk is a small axe (Smaller than the Battle Axe) and can be put in the game. It would need to be nerfed heavily, but if you could nerf the Combistick’s throwing range you can do the same for a Tomahawk, it would be very simple, and easy for them to do…also WHAT DO YOU MEAN Predator can’t use ranged weapons HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT THE COMBISTICK, SMART DISC, AND YAUTJA BOW ARE RANGED WEAPONS??? Have you even played this game at all, use your brain bruh.

Have you seen the only DLC ranged weapo- gear?

Our lord and savior the wrist launcher?

lmao

1 Like

Well okay, maybe it isn’t too simple, but hey if Black Ops 3, could program a Tomahawk in their game with very little simplicity, what’s to say it can’t be done here, also yes I’ve heard of the Wrist launcher, but here’s a question, were you thinking that I want a Tomahawk as a GEAR? No, I’m talking about a TOMAHAWK RANGER PREDATOR WEAPON THAT CAN BE THROW, AND COLLECTED SIMILAR TO HOW THE PREDATOR THROW’S THE COMBISTICK, AND COLLECTS IT WHEN IT LAND’S…am I the only one here who can put two, and two together?

1 Like

lol

1 Like

Yes I know it was called a Combat Axe in that game, but do you get where I’m coming from…it isn’t impossible in Predator Hunting Grounds, it can be done

That was a spear gun not a caster

1 Like

Why’d he have that than the Caster, why couldn’t he have both? A spear gun, and the caster would have be nice, and it would have made some of spear gun kills more creative, and awesome. Like he shoot’s them with the spear gun, and then the Castsr just blows up the parts that the spear gun marked…would have made for some good gory slow kills.

Probably because this predator didn’t earn his plasma caster yet of just liked to hunt without one

1 Like

Probably liked to Hunt without one, which is weird…because they don’t send a Predator to another planet to hunt without the Caster. A Predator first enters Hunting by passing a trial through an arena with Xenomorphs which earn them the Caster, and Wristbracer (AvP game, and guess who helped make that) Plus it can’t be considered the Pred’s “First Hunt on Earth” When the Cleopatra, Viking, Valkyrie, and Samurai hunted in an era that pre-dates the on in Prey, meaning they’ve alread been to Earth before Prey took place.

It isn’t the species 1st hunt it was feral’s 1st hunt

Where’s you find this?