I can tell the next Update will suck

It isn’t the species 1st hunt it was feral’s 1st hunt

Where’s you find this?

Yeah that makes more sense, why didn’t I think of that.

My idea is that if they were to implement Feral into the game, instead of a Plasma Caster, he would have his Speargun…

But here’s the catch, the Speargun locks on to targets and can only be evaded by getting directly behind an object as the speartip is close, or dodging it very suddenly as it will follow you around a truck if you go behind it too early etc. Speartips deal 48 damage per bolt, and can be increased via down range and other specs. Can be fired normally without locking on but with the cost of one bolt instead of 3, and the single bolt doesn’t lock on. Firing the single bolt would be like shooting the Bow manually. But locking on and charging the 3 bolts for one target as you would charge a Plasma Caster shot, would fire all 3 bolts and if all hit the target would deal around the same damage as a direct fully charged Plasma shot:
1 bolt - 48 damage
All 3 bolts - 144 damage with no increases from Stalker, Analytic, Down Range etc.

The bolts could either be retrievable like arrows from the Bow, having 3 bolts to retrieve which would likely make the weapon severely underpowered in comparison to the Caster in that you cant just spam it etc.
Another option is you have the 3 Bolts, and you can reload them like with the Plasma Pistol after every 3 shots, of which would probably be more fair to the Predator in terms of being able to charge the lock-ons as frequently as the Plasma Caster, and also giving it the required dps potential up close whilst quick-shotting it like most Elite players do with the Bow.
It would basically act like a slightly more lethal from long range alternative to the Bow, with less frequent ability of dps. Bolts will be almost silent but make the little beeping noise you hear them make in the field scene when they get closer to you, and you can hear the targeting noise from when all 3 bolts were locking on to the comanche, when the Predator has locked onto you with them.

This would make a good weapon to replace the Plasma Caster with on Feral as it is of a relative amount of damage for full charge but it replaces splash damage, with lock on effect. It would also be able to be used efficiently against beast premades in the game.

And no, when Ferals mask is knocked off, his bolts will not automatically hit him in the face. They will fire more inaccurately when charging, and only reduce accuracy from quick shotting by a very small percentage.

Good potential idea for his Speargun implementation as his replacement for the Plasma Caster?

3 Likes

With Illfonic holding the reigns then it can’t.

I like the idea but illfonic is probably too lazy to implement tracking like that for the spear gun

2 Likes

the new content is for the fools to shut up, if you needed to know about the bone mask to say that it will be garbage, congratulations you are also a fool

You know it’s comments like this that are killing Predator Hunting Grounds…do you ever wonder why so many people have many complaint’s for the game…I sure fucking don’t

sorry nonerrs silly, you’re an asshole, this game is rubbish and you’re a cynic, if you were a real fan you’d know, the game is shit since they release badly made dlc so you shut up and pay, and for each update 10000 new errors, the company fucks the player and does not even reward us, 2 fucking years level 150 and now you can 999 where is the xp that I have earned, MY COMMENTS DO NOT KILL THE GAME, YOUR PASSIVE ATTITUDE OF SHIT YES, YOU ACCEPT ANY TRASH AND ILLFONIC HAPPY BECAUSE YOU ARE AND IT’S NOT, YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE DESTROYED THE GAME

1 Like

Here we go again, comments like that aren’t what’s killing this game, the devs are. The game is a broken mess and the devs have done the absolute bare minimum to try and make it better.

The balance is dogshit, performance is even worse, bugged to hell, and there’s many exploits that have gone unaddressed for over a year. Some negative comments to a game mean nothing unless they’re backed up by evidence, the only way you don’t notice the bullshit is if you’re new or you just don’t care and want next product.

1 Like

👏🏻

6bfb5ca442362b75fbb8ba1b7077c05e--cereal-guy-meme-faces

1 Like

Because Illinoic fucked up the game… and instead of fixing it, they do masks. 🙄

2 Likes

Running 2 Dutch’s an Dante’s isn’t premade it’s called I can’t hunt wout meta…me and my guys never use field medic or Dante …lame . assault all day…those noobs like voodoo and sissy rangers …are fuckin garbage…let’s use hacks or push mission…why can’t y’all go right after the hunter …that’s why I’ve killed y’all so many times …the only ppl to beat me are the 4 Dante’s or Dutch’s with red dots on their tvs cause they suck at a horrible game like this .

Feral never had a caster…it was only the helmet which connected to the spear gun…

2 Likes

I think I took your original comment the wrong way, and I apologize, but so far yes, I am very aware that the game is heavily bad, and wish for it to be better, I do at least want to pitch the idea for a chance than have none at all, but considering the type of company Illfonic has become, my expectations for the next update, are very low I was just stating a good idea, and see if I can have some turn around, but if not it was a shot in the dark

1 Like

That was actually sarcasm earlier, and it’s not that the Devs personally did that, there’s more to it…truth be told Illfonic is manipulative, dishonest, and toxic towards the Predator Hunting Ground’s community…and they basically flat out confirmed it for me in a update comment ages ago, I even screenshot it as proof considering my experience with other haters, and toxic people I’ve come across in life.

After 6 months they admitted in a lack luster update that thats the most they intended on doing . Their words were “if people aren’t happy with this update , then they never will be”. I cant remember what update it was but it didn’t have anything noteworthy in it.

Yup, they really are a terrible company

1 Like

I blame the people that gave them the benefit of the doubt , when it was waaaay past benefit of the doubt . There is people who would give them money tomorrow for a skin in the same game ,then there is the people who bought skins twice to “support” them 😆