I can tell the next Update will suck

When they started this game out it was decent, and a lot of fun, but they showed to everyone that in the video game industry it’s easy to fall to “modern gaming” and that’s what happened to Illfonic, and we’ve seen so many companies become this, Dice, EA, Respawn, Activision, Blizzard, Bethesda, and so many companies have gone this route. I am a writer, and a very creative person, while also being passionate about my creations…and I find it extremely disappointing to see these companies wasting there creativity on their incompetence.

Just on console this game shifted 500k+ copies, if anything , its success probably led to its downfall . They had peoples money and as a company they have never been known to see anything through to the end. They truly fail upwards

Deja los porros y callate.

this could be the master armer image

Yeah, but then they showed their true colors, and then it was like, ok your just like the other devs bow forget this, I’m only playing this game, because I’m just screwing around with it, see what can I weird stuff I can make with the loadout’s, but other than that I got plenty of other games that are better in case as I get bored. I’d play Titanfall 2 if it wasn’t DDosed

1 Like

Porros… otro lloron de 10 años, mejor haz un hilo para un dlc de mierda que no puedes aspirar a mas

Ok, las esperanzas de que metan un DLC decente aún están. A ya tu de seguir con tu actitud negacionista
Sinceramente me la suda

I still find it funny people still think illfonic is going to do something amazing with this game, they aren’t they made there money, give up go play something else

I did say one final hope, but I know they probably aren’t, I’m just voicing what I would like in the game, even though it won’t matter, at this point I’m basically dicking around with Illfonic. Let them play they’re little games, and then I can scorn them for what chance I get…you could call them my pet at this point. The name of my pet is Illfonic I’m sure you’ve heard about them (keep in mind that was just a joke, don’t take it too seriously)

Actitud negacionista, llevo desde la beta, lo tuyo no es esperanza, es ser gilipollas

How would y’all act if the caster tracked like AVP or the disc …half these good players would constantly complain as they already do

Or HE WAS FROM 300 YEARS BEFORE …FUCKING IDIOTS

What’s your gamertag/PSN

hay quienes todavia tenemos esperanza en este juego

if the add more things to the bone mask update hope to see the hand held plasma gun the shuriken and the predator falconer drone if possible the predator razer wipe

Yes, stupid people

more glad for bugs being fix

You do realize greyback was around at that time and had a plasma caster and if we go by aspects of this game being canon samurai and Viking were around before than and also have them

Customisation being better would of hurt the game, to keep it interesting at least