I can't login can anyone help

They are criminal company, there is logic.

That’s why abortions have to be applied equally from day one.

One does not born a criminal, it’s family, surroundings, etc…

Illfonic wants to have more copyrighted scams and more business scams and more secret hacks than some aborted baby. That’s what happens when hypocrites and scammer are not aborted equally.

I just noticed that those pictures are modified pictures. Since guy Reptilians are Among Us is not even playing this game at all. LOL Last time he played

NICE EDITING SKILLS.

You used old screenshot and edited it with update as NEW to counterfeit your ‘‘facts and evidences’’.

No baby is scammer.

The game is actually taking my profile photo and applying it to other players. It did that before the updates. Maybe it’s still doing it even after the updates. That’s also a bug or a hack.

Probably those other players are stealing and downloading your profile photo is more like. It’s not uncommon.

It’s not that. My photo got removed and it showed on a different player. Like it was hijacked or something. And it only happens for that round. Next round everything resets back to normal. Unless they are cheating again.

That’s a BUG, yeah. Happens to me too sometimes.

you are so fucking retаrded dude

That’s an intentionally manufactured scam. They are supposed to check and fix those bugs way before release.

You mean I caught you red handed? Because he was not even IN GAME when you uplodaded this photo?

It’s ignorance, not a scam, it is not purposefully done.

Why are you defending their organized scams when they intentionally disabled the cheat reporting ? How is it not purposefully done ?

Where did I defend them in any ways? I just say that this bug is not done intentionally, nor it’s a scam, it’s stupidity. And it’s not even important bug, there are so many bugs that need to be fixed and were never fixed.

Exactly. They are intentionally not fixing the issues. That’s very purposeful and very intentional. A few days ago, one guy was running 10 times faster than normal and the Illfonic scammers are pretending that cheats are not even possible yet.

That is true yeah. I also run 10x faster, it was probably me that you saw. They ignore reports and don’t care, we all know that.

They even started to ignore Gmail complaints from other people too. Not only reports in game. They completely ignore every single Gmail messages.