I can't play ft on PS4

All of the players that play on PS4 suck and always split up, and no matter how much i say stick together, they go retard mode and act like it is cod, when I turn on crossplay I don’t even get any PC players, all PS4 and they are Even worse because they want to get carried by pc, it sucks playing ft on PS4

2 Likes

It’s tough.

I had a rough go last night solo queue for FT.

2 Likes

I’ve gone against teams that weren’t splitting up on ps4 plenty of times, I’ve always said everyone experiences different things.

2 Likes

Yea you can come across some good ones, but most are potatoes, at least when I’m playing FT. One of the only times Iv ever rage quit came playing as FT. We entered the match and, no lie, within 20 seconds my team had already killed two pigs and EVERY one of them were running in opposite directions. I said yea the hell with this and found a new lobby. Left those bums to their fate.

3 Likes

If I’m running in public matches and a “team mate” (I use that term generously🙄) kills a pig from the infiltration then I’m out. The times I rage quit are always down to weak ass team play. I don’t understand how people think they can play this game without a headset either, the directional sound feature is a must in this game as is team communication.

I think a better thread would be for people to share PSN’s and try and build reliable, regular teams. I play with the same guys every day, and the difference in experience between a focused party and a random public is immense.

2 Likes

I too get frustrated at PS4 players because during the daytime it seems alot of casual players go online.
They play as you’ve described it.
I often turn off crossplay to find my PC brethren that play a whole lot more aggresively. Sometimes almost too aggressive. I go back to playing crossplay after maybe three games of that.

I usually get matched as myself as PC,3 PS players, and 1 PC Pred.
Thats the majority of the fails.
I most of the time, a game with a PC Pred get matched with me and the 3 other PS players and i’m impressed with the majority of PS/PC Predator’s skills. They play aggressively.Many novice Preds will just go back to playing FT.