I caught all Yautja i found here and took their trophies

All proud forum hunters here:

@BadBloodPredator @Francisco @Amorphis @Kabe40 @Corsin22 @Apex_Hunter @WristBladeRunner @R3TR0SAUR @Galactus123 @ROARGATHOR (can’t tag more :D)
So how your hunt going?

11 Likes

Ha you didn’t collect one from me!!!

1 Like

My latest hunt was againts premade pc fireteam lol iam on ps4…it was slaughter and 13 min shootout, in the end i was dead 😉👌

2 Likes

I had some interesting matches last night.

One vs full PC FT (Twitch Streamer) and I claimed the streamer in the first encounter. I could have probably gotten another but I had not switched back to my net gun fast enough. After that they stuck together and played well. I maybe had two more opportunities that I just plain missed. It was a GG and of course they talked crap at the end.

Another was against a full PS4 FT. They punished the heck out of everything I tried and got me in the end. They did not lose track of me and stopped me feeding at least once. Very good game and they didn’t talk smack or anything the entire time.

Not sure how you know you got Corsin because I know that his Epic name is different than his forum.

1 Like

I thought he was just avatar collecting

1 Like

ahhhh I thought this was an ingame kill list!

1 Like

OFC! Dont you think i killed you? :D I fond all (at least most) people with predator profile pic

1 Like

Missed one

The prey came to my nets by itself

1 Like

Dank

i’m almost offended i’m not on the list

1 Like

well, cause you not yautja on your profile :D

we need more fireteam avatars friendos

its just me and that dx12 guy and I don’t want to be associated with that humie

your FT avatar is surprised girl?
VOOOOOODOOOOO

It’s Zeus!

Nah its the “gee bill how come your mom lets you eat two weiners” kid

zeus was strong male, like yautja

To be a good predator you have to play a lot of ft. You can expose weaknesses like the recon hiding in the bush waiting for snipes/ or the suppt that wants to knife you… i seen it all and well the disc is my fav weapon right now. Quadra knock down lol

to be a good hunter you must learn it not by playing ft, but by playing as predator are watching and observing them