I couldn't make this sh#t up, even if I try…

I come back to check out the new DLC and… for the love of sweet God almighty – who is in charge of Predator IP at Illfonic?

Pirate? Seriously? A FUCKING PIRATE PREDATOR?

After emissary camo pants bullshit I’ve stopped playing or visiting the forum, but now I will have to leave the motherfucking planet – thank you so much illfonic dude who woke (motherfucking WOKE!!!) up one day and thought that this is what everyone wants, right? Thanks dude.

If you are ok with spitting out a pirate yautja with a fucking eye patch and a motherfucking Ship’s steering wheel sticking out of its fucking backpack (What in the hysterical FUCK?! who in his right mind designed that?!) than I demand of your very talented staff to create a Slavic Predator for me. There is abundance of cultural references on this, that you can look in to, but let me give you an educated idea of what we are looking for here :

This is not even funny anymore – this is what Illfonic is doing to this wonderful IP. God help the Ghostbusters.

Over and out bitches

7 Likes

you know but those actionfigure collecting fan boys love it. You can’t believe the shlop they put on their shelves. Its the same dudes who have life size pred helmets and costumes…a whole room decorated with that shit.

1 Like

K.

2 Likes

How about the Brazillian Predator ?

1 Like

Do you read any of the comic books @Noktrum?
It is a link to Raphael Adolini… who is a PIRATE!!!
Not a trapper like in fucking Prey…

Prey would have been 100% a good ass movie had they NOT put Raphael in at all… It is a good movie but I 100% hate what they did with Adolini…

I have well over 90% of all the NECA figures…
Dont be a hater just because I have the $2K-$3k to buy them all up…

Oh lol I think you got ‘hate you’ and ‘laughing at you’ confused.

1 Like

I didn’t know that was what it was even supposed to be

2 Likes

Really? Out of all the things you could complain about. It’s this?

Not the fact it’s a shitty reskin

Not the fact that the gameplay is generic

Not the shitty business practice

Not the pay to win shit

No it’s the art direction in a shitty game that makes you rage quit phg

Pirate pred was actually requested by some people personally and is already a predator design in the figures (albeit different then the one we got)

This is actually the least offensive cosplay pred if you consider them offensive at all

does he have a brazilian style tshirt?

Oh, what could’ve been…

The gauntlet and shark jaw are a nice touch, but everything else is goofy.

2 Likes

haha

You’re defending Pirate? with anonymously made up attitudes? wow thats low.

No she has brazilian style boobs though

2 Likes

damn brazil boobs. and its a style too. better catch the boat or it will go out of style soon. Never liked those out of style boobs ever. You know the powdered milky boobs? remember those?

1 Like

No the pirate pred is still a pay to win shitty reskin of the same shit we’ve gotten for years

Why am I tagged here?

Pay to win? Win how? Nobody here wins. people here sax.
Its only been out 2 years tops. half of the people hear don’t even play it that much. You’re over our heads dude.

1 Like

Because you so pompously responded to someone. Hence you get notified for every response! No one tagged you. You just think you’re important. congrats you been here since day one and you still don’t get how anything works~