I DON'T CARE ANYMORE

grimm-hollow-knight

2 Likes

Maybe you should also look at the Facebook Group.
I think you might be luckier there.
Most people in this Forum here are just trolls or hardcore addicts and veterans.

Honestly I joined that group around launch and dropped a couple jokes about Dutch 25ā€¦I left shortly after because it was way too serious

1 Like

Good luck with your search

Post a video of you sticking it to ol Preddy

2 Likes

Uploading: image.pngā€¦

yep thats how it starts. Leave it to ā€˜whoeverā€™ to launch it into the fucking stratosphere of fuck everythin!

Bots givin you lots of Trouble friend?

I came here hoping to friend cool people to join my Fire Team and play PHG and I was met with arrogant and insolent people. Not everyone obviously but the ones that quickly critized me and were kinda hostile. What a shame really. Bunch of elitists here huh.

1 Like

Toughen up chief. This is a close-knit community that has been through some shit. If you wanna thrive in it gotta have the thick skin perk equipped at all times.

Perfect video for this. Thanks for the laugh!

1 Like

Such a garbage community this is if disrespectful behavior is praised and rewarded. Iā€™m well respected in the Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, and Assassinā€™s Creed Discord Forums. Nevermind, I donā€™t want nor Iā€™m interested in playing PHG with no one here. Tskā€¦

Wow. Iā€™ve seen some overreactions before but this takes the cake.

1 Like

If you decide to stay youā€™ll get used to it.

I actually found my tolerance of people to go up.

Trolls be trolling no more for me

No trolls in Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, and Assassinā€™s Creed Discord Forums Iā€™m in. None. If there are in here then it tells me that this is a garbage community. What to expect from Illfonic right. Quality people reside in software companies like Intelligent Systems [Nintendo], Square Enix, Capcom, and Ubisoft.

I was talking trolls in general. And even if you rarely see a troll having a thick skin is always good.

This is the forums.

This is by far the most toxic place of this community. Not all communities share a ā€œleast toxicā€ spot.

This is my first and last time I get involved with this highly toxic and decadent Predator Forum Community. Good riddance.

Portrait_Legault_Heroes

Then stop talking about it and do itā€¦

2 Likes

4 Likes

It wasnā€™t even that bad.

Iā€™ve gotten worse as friendly jabs

1 Like

tenor

1 Like