I DON'T CARE ANYMORE

Whatever.

2 Likes

im going to add you, and if youā€™re not on epic games, well i guess you need to update. ā€¦edit: i tried. I guess youre not on there yet.

I donā€™t wanna question why you have smoke grenades but why are you using them lol, thereā€™s no benefit to them against the Predator player because they can just toggle heat vision.

hey man why you got crit his looad out?

Iā€™m just saying, itā€™s to help him out.

I use the smoke granades only while waiting for reinforcements to arrive and while waiting for the helicopter to arrive. šŸ˜‰

Smoke grenades are great for lowering PS4ā€™s fps from 30 to 10.

5 Likes

Itā€™s Florida manā€¦heā€™s gotta bring the smoke lol.

All jokes aside welcome to the Forum @Raphael_Adolini-1715. I personally take a long time to warm up enough to team up with people so no offense but I might not jump on your offer.
Good luck and maybe Iā€™ll see you in the jungle

1 Like

Donā€™t take this the wrong way. I made a series of tutorial video for ā€œnewā€ players but found out a few veterans even learned a thing or two about the game from it. Illfonic even tweeted it to try and teach some fireteam tricks. Take a peek when you get a chance

1 Like

Yes, very good advice in this thread.

1 Like

Exacly - In PHG Iā€™m Smoke-Noob Saibot šŸ¤£

1 Like

No thanks I donā€™t want bad que times with the 3 PC players left
blisk-titanfall

If you use smoke and heat you can make Pred blind and ambush him in it or like my friends say, prison shank him till the smoke clears

1 Like

OMG IT CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW

1 Like

This requires really coordinated setup or reallyā€¦REEEEEALLY stupid preds

1 Like

Oh also here you go

tenor (1)

I know how much you love it

Of course Iā€™m not saying do it with potatoes, especially with potatoes or they might just sit thereā€¦getting baked! Lol see what I did! Lolā€¦I know itā€™s not funny šŸ˜”

i have you banned, so i dont see anything you post. i would give it another 3 months.

Once I thought that was a girl but then I forgot Vampires just look girly lol (twilight)

1 Like

YES

@Fire

I am king

titanfall2-davis