I expect this to be taken down

God I dont remember the specifics, it was some in game shit, but the only reason I remembered was so that way I wouldn’t get into argument with you, since i fkn hate arguing.

But after that iI think for the most part we’ve agreed on shit about the game lol.

If I’m honest it literally looked like both of you were just fucking around. Except for the poem, cause he actually sounds pissed there.

Yeah back then I was like “MEH GET RID OF PARRY ITS OP MEH” and like all the other dumb shit lol

Oh yeah like I wasn’t aware he was this salty till he started making memes and stuff I was like oh big yikes.

Btw man I’m still down to just play the game and not argue. If it appeases you I’m sorry for ragging on your poem. Nothing wrong with being creative I was just punching back from whatever you said to me. Water under the bridge duhd

1 Like

Show all of it lol. We end up laughing it off and saying we could just play the game dude. You are trying to show things out of context

How do you want this to end dude. Like you are wrong, you did start this. For sure. But I didint need to be so mean about the whole thing so I’m sorry for that. But where do you want this to go now? Like what do you want to happen here

You tried laughing it off by insulting me. I never got no apology though, just a challenge with an insult because you couldn’t support your argument in the face if facts.

That’s not what happened. We kept talking awhile after that. And we end up laughing it off and saying we could just play the game together. Show that part or stop messaging me because you wanna paint the picture that makes you feel right and not just tell the truth

Then prove it. Show me where I laughed it off. I’ll wait.

Dude you are literally reading through the thread now. Scroll to the bottom. Read it

So I actually looked and that’s not even the right thread hoss lol

Waiting for the proof.

Loki, he literally apologized man. He wants to just end the drama and move on.

Why are you still mad?

1 Like

Promise I’m not searching all the topics I’ve ever replied to just to find the one we talked on first.

No he didn’t.

Do you want him to write you an apology poem? He apologized let it go

1 Like

@LoKiPlays the last 3 sentences.
He literally says I’m sorry, and ask what you want to happen now.

I know you’re pissed at em, but I do believe hes trying to make peace, or at least end this peacefully.

I never saw that post considering he always posts double