I found the solution to Parry

I only know because I’ve seen ft do it before, then several posts where they admit it here. It will probably be changed to a time release, like the bear trap or any other interact function. Though they should keep the ability for teammates to cut you out faster.

Predators had no issue exploiting slam so can’t say anybody’s hands are clean :)

1 Like

Most of the time people complained about slam it was kinda their fault for being so tightly grouped up or camping in buildings. Not that I think it wasnt broken being able to damage through walls.

It’s all good. Sometimes slams just the way it is. Got to get through the grind!

Oh no, I mean double slam and animation canceling. I found a few predator mains (even someone posting vids on youtube) claiming that was the only way to win against good 4 man premades. So no issues justifying it.

It’s too bad there arent enough like you so many zerker melee spammers, it’s like you guys do realise you can throw combistick right, seriously though most matches lately arent the best and parry comes in hella useful

You don’t get out instantly with macros. Have a friend that uses it and still takes him about half or one whole second

You do, however, are able to shot the net before it hits you and you destroy it. Not sure if you are aware. 9 times out of 10 I destroy the net with a shot because I’m aiming at the Pred shooting while he’s trying to throw that shit at me

I’ve seen that happen a few times.

shooting at a team mate is also more effective than the knife. you can do it from a safe distance, lol

1 Like

Hey man, I’m uploading the match I recorded from your live stream last week. Good times!

1 Like

I use the reliable trick of alt F4 beats parry 100% of the time. 😉
But in all seriousness I just shoot them in the face with my bow.

send the link when you are done

Now I am curious if after netting a FT an arrow will break the net

Trick would be switching to it in time.

Here’s the vids. I had to split it into two parts because for some reason the sound tracking was off when I tried to process it as one.

Beautiful