I found your creation.

@TheAlmightyJim

This sounds like shit youd create.

@REYNOSO_FUA11
@TheSenate

3 Likes

You mean to tell me that @TheAlmightyJim is both my and Rey-the-Reypist’s father?

1 Like

I don’t get it.

No I’m just bringing you guys in for the show.

@REYNOSO_FUA11 this would be some shit that psychopath @TheAlmightyJim would make.

1 Like

@TheSenate

Idk wtf happened, the video wasn’t linked the first time.
That’s my bad.

I think that you’ve got me confused with @MaadieTheBaadie, I wouldn’t have made the anti-constipation taser attatched to a hand XD
But, when I was living with roomates during university, I do believe I invented a sort of piston-system that would fire a butt-plug into someone’s shitter if they spent more than half an hour on the toiled. Triggered it myself once, and that’s how I figured out that I definitely don’t want to be gay lmao

3 Likes

Sounds like your plug didn’t go deep enough to hit the best spots if it made you decide not to be gay (or at least curious)

You absolutely sicken me.

3 Likes

Well, having a pointy object shoved in my colon at terminal velocity kinda killed any curiosity I may have had in the first place.

2 Likes

I use your vomit as lube. Chunky, For His Pleasure.

Well duh. You need to try it again, using something a little more rounded out, and at a slower pace (at first).

You loved them?
Wat happened to make you not love them?

3 Likes

Uh, no. Fuck that.
WAIT WAIT WAIT THAT’S NOT WHAT I MEANT AAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

1 Like

Breaking Bad spoiler warning because @TheAlmightyJim hasn’t finished it yet to my knowledge and idk where he is at.

Ringing a bell and exploding?! is it really you, Hector Salamanca?

Bruh fuck off. Don’t spoil shit man.

1 Like

Well fuck.

1 Like

I tried to warn you in messages.

I read my notifcations from the bottom up, fuuuuck… thanks for trying lol

Keep watching anyways. I mean a lot of the spoilers are kind of common sense. And even if you know it, seeing it happen and witnessing the buildup and gorgeous acting is worth it, trust me.

I shall. Maybe. I’m kinda on a break from netflix at the moment.