I had a dream last night.

I got up and fired up my PC. Didn’t even think twice about firing up my ps4. I got PHG on the ps4 too but come on. I log into PHG for the first time in almost 2 months which is true. I use valk against some of the best premade teams and go to war I mean real f’kn matches. I wake up and look at my sexy Lian Li and my heart remembers that this game has cheated the true preds in unholy unbalance. Buff Pred. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 Like

My guy if you’re dreaming about PHG than you’ve got bigger problems than the game being unbalanced.

& Happy Thanksgiving!!!

3 Likes

I had a dream my best friend and I started a full on duel with swords and whatever environmental things we found in a bed bath and beyond… we are no longer allowed in any of their stores according to the dream police.

Not gonna lie, it was intense.

1 Like

Chemicals?

1 Like

Not a dream. PC FT overtakes a PS pred anyday.

1 Like

Real matches are on pc vs pc x4. Brutal matches got long wait times…

You mean a clash all PC? yeah thats rare.never tried even so.

1 Like

Who’s lain li she sounds gorgeous

I dreamed about this new forum mod Kassi, do you think it’s a he or she? In my dream it was a woman with a cat head, almost like one of those Anubis/Horus guards from Stargate. And when i mentioned to my friends about Kassi they asked me if i had pictures of the moderator, but i didn’t, and then my friends left.

1 Like

She is most definitely a she, and as someone who does know what she looks like, I will attest, she does have a cat head.

2 Likes

The dream

The dream is real.

2 Likes

Add “forums” to the text, replace the FT faces with random avatars from here, and replace Freddy’s face with Kass’s. Perfect.

Also, add “Chuck Tingle” text at the bottom.

3 Likes